Short time lurker

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

senna

Actually its Rodzilla returning from holiday, i went to tokyo and then to istanbul VIA google earth which is basically like physically going there i wanted to stay gone for ever but i love you guys too much especially tonee

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not get the mods to un-permaban you?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome back Mr Zilla :D

Offer is always there to unban your other account, just drop any of the mods a line if you want that.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Why was he perm-banned?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Woohoo. You were missed around here. Welcome back, i hope you took your vaccinations before leaving. Traveling via google is not a proven method of preventing STD's and nasties like Malaria.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I look forward to your posts again!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually its Rodzilla returning from holiday, i went to tokyo and then to istanbul VIA google earth which is basically like physically going there i wanted to stay gone for ever but i love you guys too much especially tonee
I am touched...

And now you're shredded! Welcome back.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why was he perm-banned?
Because he's a hero the kennel deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

S

senna

Because he's a hero the kennel deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
lol people who dont know about me wont understand the picture, it looks like the city is calling for godzilla to come in and destroy the city, maybe some engineers or construction workers are finding it tough to get a job so they made the signal

Status
Not open for further replies.