She Dindu Nuffin....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
South America goes above and beyond when it comes to lack of empathy/respect for human life.

Africa not far behind, then USA.

In areas of South America it's not unusual to murder someone for stealing your stuff, whilst people gather round and cheer you on.

Honduras and Brazil to name two.

just doesn't seem biologically right for a moron to breed.
She's African American and (from memory) in the deep south of Florida it seems.

Pretty much lowest common denominators right there.

It's the harsh reality of life Wolfy. There have been lardarses in the US that have fallen over in people and killed them. 320 pounds.. in the USA she'd be almost considered "overweight" not obese.

Over there 400-500 pounds is almost acceptable, and over 1000 happens.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Check out the other related articles. Ex white mayor admits to raping 4 year old girl, and claims it was consensual.

America... never ceases to amaze me.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I always say dindunuttin when quoting African American criminals who've just been handed to police for an application back to NU!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
white people should feel guilty though, its like if isis went around ethnically cleansing the rest of the world they should feel guilty for at least 400-500 years

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
white people should feel guilty though, its like if isis went around ethnically cleansing the rest of the world they should feel guilty for at least 400-500 years
But people don't live for 400 or more years?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
but i mean the kids who benefited from it, they should feel guilty or at least act like they feel guilty
Hey Rod
I'll give you the hot tip
Your parents
And their parents
And your grand parents parents
And their grandparents grandrsndparents all did fucked up shit from time to time

I hope you are living your life in guilt

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
veronica-posey-240x300.jpg

You think you so slick you punk ass bitch,blasphemous dope fiend bitch. I had my jimmy whacked seven times last week.i bust a cap in your nice guy arse shithead

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 4257
You think you so slick you punk ass bitch,blasphemous dope fiend bitch. I had my jimmy whacked seven times last week.i bust a cap in your nice guy arse shithead
Hey hey hey.. it's Faaaaaaaaat Albert's (mum).

When he is trying to appear wealthy with a handful of money best he didn't pose for a picture in a shit hole unfurnished room with an air mattress.
View attachment 4258
Bitch ass is loaded... look at that top of the line individually zoned air con system.

It's not unfurnished, that's his spare bedroom. Either that or he's the world worst armed robber with nothing to show for his crimes.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
but i mean the kids who benefited from it, they should feel guilty or at least act like they feel guilty
I'm sure this is just a troll post? No way are you being serious and aren't as ridiculous as a millennial douchebag?

Status
Not open for further replies.