She Dindu Nuffin....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty messed up. I remember when a woman did it to her boyfriend a few years back. Had a fight with him then sat on his face until he choked to death.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember watching this and how the aunt pretty much didnt give a shit about killing her grand daughter just her food stamps

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Pretty messed up. I remember when a woman did it to her boyfriend a few years back. Had a fight with him then sat on his face until he choked to death.
but if you had to die, thats not a bad way to go tbh

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's always 'that aunty" who'se never had kids but knows how to raise them FFS..

But could be fake news.. They've quoted the mother as being 69!!
The Washington Post is a real newspaper though and we'll respected in the US but here's an interesting thing.

The owner of the Washington Post is also the CEO and largest shareholder of Amazon. One of the other major shareholders of Amazon is the CIA.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Washington Post is a real newspaper though and we'll respected in the US but here's an interesting thing.

The owner of the Washington Post is also the CEO and largest shareholder of Amazon. One of the other major shareholders of Amazon is the CIA.
Why is everything a conspiracy lol?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is everything a conspiracy lol?
The funny part is that it's not a conspiracy. This is publicly available information. But everyone is kicking up a stink 'cause the owner of the Washington Post is being funded by the CIA which is a massive conflict of interest. Then again the paper is a left wing paper that has posted at least 100 articles about why Hillary should have won and how Trump will cause the apocalypse any day now.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The funny part is that it's not a conspiracy. This is publicly available information. But everyone is kicking up a stink 'cause the owner of the Washington Post is being funded by the CIA which is a massive conflict of interest. Then again the paper is a left wing paper that has posted at least 100 articles about why Hillary should have won and how Trump will cause the apocalypse any day now.
Very influential news paper then. People harping on about Trump are annoying.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kids sat on by a 150kg woman, kids thrown in oven, then it gets powered on...

Man what a fucked up world we live in!
Sure is, just unbelievable.
So many clueless people, just amazes me how many Asians 'still' in this day and age of freedom of information, bring their kid into emergency blanketed up, scarf, wooly hat and gloves and the kids got a fever!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sure is, just unbelievable.
So many clueless people, just amazes me how many Asians 'still' in this day and age of freedom of information, bring their kid into emergency blanketed up, scarf, wooly hat and gloves and the kids got a fever!
I don't think I've seen that before. I thought Asians would resort to traditional natural remedies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I have a niece who is 9 years old too. I would NEVER EVER EVER consider doing ANYTHING to even REMOTELY hurt her, let alone kill her FFS. Honestly some people have no brain whatsoever.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a niece who is 9 years old too. I would NEVER EVER EVER consider doing ANYTHING to even REMOTELY hurt her, let alone kill her FFS. Honestly some people have no brain whatsoever.
just doesn't seem biologically right for a moron to breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.