Rugby League Live 4 (PC/PS4/XB1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

WOW the likenesses of the players is excellent.

Trublu are indicating release of July 28th this year from that video..

I REALLY hope they fix the ability to run in this game. Having to press and hold forwards to run last game was a pain in the arse. It should all be done automatically if theres a potential gap. Over complicating the controls kinda ruined it a little.

Background crowd from a distance look shit... all blurry.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fuck that looks bog average. Do they motion capture a robot? Kicking Is still retarded looking

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea gotta say, aside from players likeness being good, it looks fucking shit. Robotic and slow, not expecting much from this at all

Reaction score
these guys made the don bradman cricket games. the first bradman game was pretty good, but the new one this year is a step backwards and nowhere near as good,
better graphics but they actually stuffed up the playability of it when it was already good to begin with. expecting the same with the league game

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
EB Games have it listed at $99.95 PS4/XB1
JB Hifi $89
Almost $100 for a shitty NRL game? Haha remind me to add this game to my list of things not to do....along with watching the Bulldogs play. The NRL is corrupt and the Bulldogs are inept. I'm not keen to give either any of my hard earned right now

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just hoping that trailer is all replays and not actual gameplay. Camera Angles will be a nightmare otherwise.

In fairness though they don't have the budget of big name gaming companies like EA.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Game broke street date. Looks shithouse.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The developers are getting a bit screwed over. In typical fashion these days the game requires a day one patch before it's actually playable. The day one patch doesn't release for another week so people are going to start claiming that the game is broken.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The developers are getting a bit screwed over. In typical fashion these days the game requires a day one patch before it's actually playable. The day one patch doesn't release for another week so people are going to start claiming that the game is broken.
I believe that the only thing the patch will fix is a game breaking bug whereby if you play as the Dogs you are able to score more than 2 tries a game.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe that the only thing the patch will fix is a game breaking bug whereby if you play as the Dogs you are able to score more than 2 tries a game.
That was intentional. Paying off the refs wasn't working so we started paying off the imaginary refs.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
watch the youtube videos lol. looks like a bunch of chickens sliding around with their heads cut off.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

english commentary mixed with vossy makes it feel like 2 different games haha

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I love how the players have completely dead eyes.

That's unforgivable that commentary bug.. plus it's the SAME.FREAKN.COMMENTARY since Rugby League Live 1.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love how the players have completely dead eyes.

That's unforgivable that commentary bug.. plus it's the SAME.FREAKN.COMMENTARY since Rugby League Live 1.
Earlier than that. I can remember the Vossy commentary from Rugby League 2. Still the same commentary.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Day 1 patch was released a few days ago. It stopped most of the game crashes but didn't fix anything else. The game is apparently a completely buggy mess.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Day 1 patch was released a few days ago. It stopped most of the game crashes but didn't fix anything else. The game is apparently a completely buggy mess.
Shocked

Status
Not open for further replies.