OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is the game I've had pencilled in for a while now. This will be the biggest test for us this year so far and will be able to give us a clearer picture on where we are actually at in terms of ability to win games compared to the rest of the league. After the tiger's game I was not confident at all, but that game was perfect for us to get over the bye round rust and we really clicked into gear that second half. Still had some moments go missing but I'm certain the boys will be revved up for this match big time and looking for a big kill in the competition.

Top 8 is a lock if we win this game. Vibes and confidence are at all-time highs right now with a Bulldogs win 1-6, if Tracey returns Bulldogs 1-12.

Once a Bulldog, always a Bulldog
What about if we don't win this game?
Hope fans dont crack the shits if we lose tomorrow night ..

luke.thmpsn

Waterboy
Reaction score
I reckon test him out on the first set, then keep testing him till we find out lol
He hasn't played many games under the new rules that prevent blockers. Remember he did wilt under pressure earlier in his career.

It's definitely worth sending traffic his way in our attack and pressuring him when he kicks. Let's see how ready he is. If he is ready, then that's good for the blues.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
King won't be playing SOO. Crighton will, Addo Carr might with Burton as a reserve 18 or 19 at best. King won't even get to camp.
Don't be silly

Johnnny2233

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t think Cleary plays tbh. Going to be a wet heavy track. Why would you risk him?
You wouldn’t risk him especially in the wet how much pressure on his hamstring that he had battled for a since round 2

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
take a good look peeps this is the side that everyone wants to emulate..the riff

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What about if we don't win this game?
Hope fans dont crack the shits if we lose tomorrow night ..
I think it will be how we lose the game IE level of effort put in.

Like that loss to Melbourne really didn't feel like a loss because of the effort put in against a contender.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm confused as to how the line-up works.
Kiraz is number 2 and Xerri number 3,
Is the numbering just random?
Last week I thought Xerri played on the same side as Kikau, JAC?
And does this mean Alamoti is defending the Penrith right against those guys, along with Turuva, Luaui and Garner?
The numbers for wingers, centres, second rowers & Props are irrelevant to what side they play. I think it’s all about whoever is the higher ranking in that position chooses their number.

I think Alamoti slots straight into Tago’s left centre role so it will be up to Crichton & Kiraz to show him up in defence.