OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Dyms17

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think he will debut in magic round against the Raiders, I imagine we will look to add size to the bench in that game. We match Raiders in the forwards we have them covered in every other aspect.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Been saying it since last year that Todd is the future of our pack. He’s already better than Liam Knight.
Toddy will be X factor off the bench with Seve.

Hopoi and Hughes will be our pack leaders until Underhill takes a spot off one of them.

Curran and Marshall can lock down the middle.

Whilst Presto and Hayes run rampant on the edges.

Then we also have Critta who might develop into a edgekrower and Alatini coming through if he shoots up In size.

Fcuk I hope we can hold onto all of them.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD Critta is the best player that's happened to this club in a very long time, the way he speaks makes me want to run through a wall :tearsofjoy: I can't fucking wait for this game and I can't imagine how amped up the boys will be. Up the doggies.

Bronze

Waterboy
Reaction score
This is the game I've had pencilled in for a while now. This will be the biggest test for us this year so far and will be able to give us a clearer picture on where we are actually at in terms of ability to win games compared to the rest of the league. After the tiger's game I was not confident at all, but that game was perfect for us to get over the bye round rust and we really clicked into gear that second half. Still had some moments go missing but I'm certain the boys will be revved up for this match big time and looking for a big kill in the competition.

Top 8 is a lock if we win this game. Vibes and confidence are at all-time highs right now with a Bulldogs win 1-6, if Tracey returns Bulldogs 1-12.

Once a Bulldog, always a Bulldog

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm confused as to how the line-up works.
Kiraz is number 2 and Xerri number 3,
Is the numbering just random?
Last week I thought Xerri played on the same side as Kikau, JAC?
And does this mean Alamoti is defending the Penrith right against those guys, along with Turuva, Luaui and Garner?
Wingers are 2 an 5, doesn‘t matter which one is left and the other right. Same with centres 3 and 4, 2nd rowers 11 and 12 and props 8 and 10. Which side they play has no relevance to the number.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
got some news boys its still not confirmed, but my nephew goes to school with this kid whos parents are heavily involved with the panthers, they are scared to let clearly play, his injury is still there and very worried to let him play
I reckon test him out on the first set, then keep testing him till we find out lol

dogsofwar1312

New Pup
Reaction score
I reckon test him out on the first set, then keep testing him till we find out lol
I think if he plays that's exactly what would happen, but I'm concerned cause a lot of the boys will be versing their old teammates and the aggression might not be there, but it would still be a good game, I think this game will be skill vs skill, not grit vs grit if yk what I mean, the boys wont want to hurt each other compared to other teams.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will be a hardcore game we should go alright, I don’t think they start Cleary.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Wingers are 2 an 5, doesn‘t matter which one is left and the other right. Same with centres 3 and 4, 2nd rowers 11 and 12 and props 8 and 10. Which side they play has no relevance to the number.
Which I have to say annoys the shit out of me, players should be numbered for the position that they are selected to play.

Always a Bulldog