djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith Panthers v
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Fri May 10 2024, 6:00pm
at BlueBet Stadium, Penrith / Dharug

Penrith Panthers

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Sunia Turuva 3. Paul Alamoti 4. Taylan May 5. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. Moses Leota 9. Mitch Kenny 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Luke Garner 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo

14. Jack Cole 15. Lindsay Smith 16. Liam Henry 17. Mavrik Geyer

18. Daine Laurie 19. Matt Eisenhuth 20. Brad Schneider 21. Preston Riki 22. Soni Luke

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

1. Blake Taaffe 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Bronson Xerri 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Drew Hutchison 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Josh Curran 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jaeman Salmon 13. Kurt Mann

14. Bailey Hayward 15. Samuel Hughes 16. Kurtis Morrin 17. Jacob Preston

19. Poasa Faamausili 20. Blake Wilson 21. Toby Sexton 22. Connor Tracey 23. Jake Turpin

Referees: Liam Kennedy;Sideline Officials: Drew Oultram, Wyatt Raymond;Video Referees: Kasey Badger;

So guys time to fire up as I know ciraldo will have us primed for the panthers ambush
So this is what panthers fans are Sayin.

RedandblackBear-
Seems cliched to say but if Panthers can -
1) hold the ball and respect possession,
2) have better discipline than shown in previous weeks,
3) respect field position and control the ebb and flow of the game with ruck and line speed,
4) execute even half decent 5th play options,
5) start the game better than the last 3 games

Then Panthers should beat the Dogs by 20+ points comfortably. Can’t question the defensive system as it works but also acknowledging that it can have its moments.

Those 5 points are obvious points but if Panthers do that it’ll be a big, comfortable win. If they don’t do that or only do some of those then it’ll be a grind and a game made more difficult than it should be.

WestyLife
The dogs small forwards will struggle big time containing the middle.

Vic Mackey
2003 Gf excluded, I doubt ive ever cheered the panthers on as much as I will this Friday night. Those cocky blue and white f*#kwits need to be put back into place. Mahoney is the biggest merkin in the game and to make matters worse is probably the biggest coward aswell. Never seen a chirpier group of f*3kwits, penrith got accused of it 2/3 years ago, yet at least they actually had a reason for it. Nothing would make me happier then seeing Penrith put 40 on these pretenders.

Bossleypanther
This game really worries me.
Kikau back to his best. Crichton so solid. We gotta we win this with our forwards.

China gets the wins
The difference with the Dogs playing the Tiges, then us the week after is structure. They are going to find it a whole different ball game when they come up against us.

Mark my words, Gould will be trying his hardest to get under the skin of the referees bosses leading up to this game like he did last week. Look how that turned out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So guys time to fire up as I know ciraldo will have us primed for the panthers ambush

RedandblackBear-
3) respect field position and control the ebb and flow of the game with ruck and line speed,

Then Panthers should beat the Dogs by 20+ points comfortably. Can’t question the defensive system as it works but also acknowledging that it can have its moments.

Those 5 points are obvious points but if Panthers do that it’ll be a big, comfortable win. If they don’t do that or only do some of those then it’ll be a grind and a game made more difficult than it should be.

WestyLife

Vic Mackey
2003 Gf excluded, I doubt ive ever cheered the panthers on as much as I will this Friday night. Those cocky blue and white f*#kwits need to be put back into place. Mahoney is the biggest merkin in the game and to make matters worse is probably the biggest coward aswell. Never seen a chirpier group of f*3kwits, penrith got accused of it 2/3 years ago, yet at least they actually had a reason for it. Nothing would make me happier then seeing Penrith put 40 on these pretenders.

Bossleypanther
Kikau back to his best. Crichton so solid. We gotta we win this with our forwards.

China gets the wins
The difference with the Dogs playing the Tiges, then us the week after is structure. They are going to find it a whole different ball game when they come up against us.

Mark my words, Gould will be trying his hardest to get under the skin of the referees bosses leading up to this game like he did last week. Look how that turned out.
Glad to see we got under Vic's skin lol

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For us to have any chance against Penrith we HAVE to limit the yardage from their back five .... not an easy task.

When we have a set line we have been defending as good as any team in the comp.

This is going to be one hell of a wrestle for field advantage .... as we all know Penrith are the masters of sticking to the plan for the entire 80 minutes.

Our second half yesterday shows we are getting there.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think the panthers gonna get a big dog bite on the bum on Friday call the paramedics

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
left defence worries me still. The right worried me before Crichton moved there. We need two Critta’s.
We will be sweet man,don’t sweat it ,the suffocation of Penrith will be on show Friday night

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

RedandblackBear-

WestyLife

Vic Mackey

Bossleypanther

China gets the wins

Haha,
Keep them comming

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Our defensive structure is starting to look like panthers. Our Line speed is above most teams and seem to be shutting teams down at the ruck. Panthers are the best of the best but so it’s going to be hard. Need our full strength side to be a chance.

KoolDavid

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Panthers are due for a lost.
If we can hold our line and punch above our weights in the forwards

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Our defensive structure is starting to look like panthers. Our Line speed is above most teams and seem to be shutting teams down at the ruck. Panthers are the best of the best but so it’s going to be hard. Need our full strength side to be a chance.
the second half was so good to watch. Defence as attack. What did Critta say in the presser after the game, “put them in the cage”?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone else believe that the bulldogs can put a brick wall up vs the panthers on Friday ?
I believe
It’s time that the arrogant panthers get a reality check bulldog style .
Think the panthers gonna get a big dog bite on the bum on Friday call the paramedics
We will be sweet man,don’t sweat it ,the suffocation of Penrith will be on show Friday night
Seeing your more articulate than Joel but make as much sense as him I'm going the start calling you dweeblevoy the III

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
the second half was so good to watch. Defence as attack. What did Critta say in the presser after the game, “put them in the cage”?
Yeah we need to play like that for 80 to beat panthers they’re relentless. But even if we don’t win we have a decent draw after that with Raiders dragons knights and eels all very winnable games