Rd22 non bulldogs games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just had a look at the ladder and the tigers are on 14 points and paying $501 to win the comp, and the dogs are on 18 points, yet we are paying $2501 to win the comp. How is this possible?? Surely the tigers cannot mathematically make the 8.
I'm putting $1,000 on us to win the comp, easy money.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watching replay of Storm @ Cowboys .. ~25 mins to go - channel nine commentary mentioning Storm's perpetual offside being focus of multiple penalties as well as players called out of tackles.
Paraphrasing Gus "talk to any opposition coach and they'll tell you about Storm being offside ... someone has clued in the referees tonight"

Why has it taken so long for referees to notice?

~c.
Lol....maybe referee Cam Smith was having an off day with the whistle.....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have not watched much footy apart from our capitulation on Thursday but the commentators mentioned in the Gronks vs. Tits game tonight that Jimmy " Wayne's pet" Roberts threw a punch. If that is the case why was he not sin binned?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A man who has just died finds himself standing at the gates of Heaven. To his right he sees an attractive woman, and to his left is a ladder. The woman says, "Come with me through the gate and spend eternity with me, or climb the ladder to success." The man, always eager to get ahead in life, chooses to climb the ladder.

The man finds an even more beautiful woman standing in front of another gate. Next to her is another ladder. The woman says, "Come with me through the gate and all your fantasies will be granted, or climb the ladder to success." This time the man is tempted, but his greed takes over and he climbs the ladder higher.

He again encounters a woman. This woman, however; is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. She says, "come with me and I will satisfy your deepest desires forever, or climb the ladder to success." The man can't believe his luck. He decides to take his chances and climbs the ladder. He comes to another gate. This time there is no woman waiting for him, but a fat, balding, sweaty man instead.

"Are you God?" the man asks. "No," the sweaty man replies. "I'm Cess."

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My goodness. Ball goes loose in the Raiders Sharks game bounces forwqard and a Raiders player in a very offside position kicks it back to his team mate. Official response..play on no penalty.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Refs/sharks gifted the faders this game

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just had a look at the ladder and the tigers are on 14 points and paying $501 to win the comp, and the dogs are on 18 points, yet we are paying $2501 to win the comp. How is this possible?? Surely the tigers cannot mathematically make the 8.
Did you notice the knights are $1,001 and we're $2,501. Only team worse is South's at $5,001. Don't know how they come up with those odds.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good to see the druggies lose, the sharks dead set wrestle more than the storm!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hayne has to be the worst signing LOL 1.2mil!! He can't even do the basics right.

Gets repeat set tackle 0 - team mates shouting for the ball, what does Hayne do? He goes himself with the chip n' chase... only to kick it dead.

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hayne has to be the worst signing LOL 1.2mil!! He can't even do the basics right.

Gets repeat set tackle 0 - team mates shouting for the ball, what does Hayne do? He goes himself with the chip n' chase... only to kick it dead.
How shit is he playing

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They show the last available odds for that team. Tigers and Newcastle can't make the 8 but those were the last odds they had when they could make the 8

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No Maloney = sharks are shit

They're fucking stupid not to be throwing the bank at Maloney to keep him happy

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck I hate the Roosters

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just turned the game off.

What did it for me was Greg Alexander saying the Rooster player (forgot who) had exquisite hands.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lloyd Perret playing well. Hitting hard

Status
Not open for further replies.