Status
Not open for further replies.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LINE UP
INTERCHANGE
IN / OUT

Bulldogs: Matt Frawley replaces the suspended Moses Mbye at halfback in Cantberbury's only change.

Broncos: Brisbane are unchanged this week.

HISTORY LESSON
The Bulldogs BIGGEST loss against the Broncos was 41 - 10 on Aug 8th 2014.

The highest score the Broncos have put on against the Bulldogs is 48 points.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
We have 3 rookies in the team how are we going to go

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
Can't believe it same team minus mbye...if this happen during the warren Ryan era , half that team would be playing Nsw cup

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
Same team probably will lead to same result

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL i can see the Dogs coming out and having a blinder. Not necessarily winning but having a crack and pushing the Bronco's. It's a game everyone is expecting us to be thrashed in and so with no real expectations they might just perform. #WishingAndHopeful

upload_2017-3-28_16-17-10.jpeg

Attachments

Reaction score
tolman quoted today “I don’t think Des needs to change. Obviously we need to improve a few things from last week. I suppose that’s where you’ll see the change,
But in terms of our footy structures, I don’t think that really needs to change too much.”

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
tolman quoted today “I don’t think Des needs to change. Obviously we need to improve a few things from last week. I suppose that’s where you’ll see the change,
But in terms of our footy structures, I don’t think that really needs to change too much.”
MK ultra mind control victims. Poor things!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Ffs just shut the fuck up Tolman

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ouch. "I don't think..."

That sounds like code to me. They're not allowed to talk down the coach so "I don't think" sounds like code for "I definitely think"

So basically...

“I definitely think Des needs to change. Obviously we need to improve a few things from last week. I suppose that’s where you’ll see the change,
But in terms of our footy structures, I definitely think that really needs to change too much.”

mike_Nolan17

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just hope mr passion doesn't tell Frawley " just follow my lead" then that both will be running sideways. I'm not expecting miracles from Frawley especially seeing abbey but it's interesting to see how he plays since he's a natural half

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck me, have formed a cult or something.

FFS Plodman, lots needs to change. Here's one: FUCKING RUN!!!

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get beaten 36-0 and make zero changes ???
The only saving grace for the Dogs is the forecast. Heavy rain is tipped all day.
This will slow the Broncos down to the Dogs level of slowness. On a dry track, I'd be tipping Brisbane by 40. On a heavy track where the overweight and sluggish Bulldogs forwards will almost hold their own, it won't be a blowout .
My concern is points. Canterbury have the weakest and most predictable backline in the NRL.
Brisbane will only need to score 10 points to win. Despite the conditions suiting the plodding Dogs, its Brisbane by 18

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope we get flogged. Can't believe I'm saying it, but if we win we just go back to the same shit. We can't win a comp playing like this. I honestly hope Brisbane run up a score, play fast uptempo footy and embarrass our boys.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope we get flogged. Can't believe I'm saying it, but if we win we just go back to the same shit. We can't win a comp playing like this. I honestly hope Brisbane run up a score, play fast uptempo footy and embarrass our boys.
Your not alone mate.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
To those complaining about a mass lack of changes.. WE CAN'T!!!

Half our NSW Cup side are NYC players at the moment, due to backline injuries in NSW Cup (Stanley, Kennar, Phillips).

Edited OP and added history lesson.

I expect history to be broken this weekend, as I reckon we'll have 50+ put on us unless there's been a drastic change in the past few days (unlikely).

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can't believe it same team minus mbye...if this happen during the warren Ryan era , half that team would be playing Nsw cup
Problem with that is it means half the nsw cup side would be in fg.

The whole team was poor anyway, cant drop them all

Status
Not open for further replies.