Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jackson
Lichaa
Graham
Lee gets a mention. And a great first game for Montoya. Abby a little shacky but I think did enough to show he is worth persisting with.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
mbye missed the tackle that almost lead to a try in the first half that abbey defused in the in goal
he then missed the tackle on johnson when he scored
he gave eastwood a dump of a pass, before eastwood offloaded under 3 players, mbye scored, like a good centre does
and you give him 2 points ?
please explain
I'm taking this game vs his last 7 and personally I thought he played well. That out ball to Brenko which lead to a try was good. 3 from 4 from the boot and general play was good. He's not the first person to get stepped by SJ or the last

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 jackson
2 klem
1 Graham

for me, the game was won with the work some of these guys did keeping us alive, the defense by graham and jackon (some big 1 on 1 tackles) and the yards gained by klem

bmoz classy as always but think these 3 contributed more

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm taking this game vs his last 7 and personally I thought he played well. That out ball to Brenko which lead to a try was good. 3 from 4 from the boot and general play was good. He's not the first person to get stepped by SJ or the last
I thought he was good too. That pass was sweet.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Votes Tally for the round

A new record for most votes in a round by Jackson. Previous best was 85 by Sam Perrett in round 6 last year. Good effort considering the most points he got from any one voter was 3. So for the people who gave him more than 3 points, only 3 points counted per voter (3 = max per player).

Josh Jackson 105
Brett Morris 41
James Graham 37

Moses Mbye 22
Michael Lichaa 19
David Klemmer 11
Marcelo Montoya 10
Greg Eastwood 8
Josh Morris 8
Aiden Tolman 7
Brenko Lee 1
Brad Abbey 1