Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am so pissed off that every single year I need to opt out again from an auto renewal of my membership. Especially when they had not even said what is in the bloody packs by the time I had to opt out.

I did opt out but I received no confirmation so I have no idea if it even happened.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WTF? So for a Kennel membership all you get is a sticker and a lanyard? That is so poor. I guess $20 in bulldogs money is better than some really shitty hat or bag but it still seems really really poor.
I wish they'd ask for fan input with these member packs instead of just putting some random shit together

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish they'd ask for fan input with these member packs instead of just putting some random shit together
I would be happy if there was some kind of choice in what you get. You could get the shitty lanyard and sticker as a base, then add something like a keyring, bag or hat depending on what you want. I kind of like the old 2012 metal keyring for example (I still use it but every keyring since has sucked).

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can change your allocated seat when your membership is on auto-renew?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would be happy if there was some kind of choice in what you get. You could get the shitty lanyard and sticker as a base, then add something like a keyring, bag or hat depending on what you want. I kind of like the old 2012 metal keyring for example (I still use it but every keyring since has sucked).
I'm all for the scarves, i love the members insignia on the scarves ...

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can change your allocated seat when your membership is on auto-renew?
I tried to do that a few years ago and they told me I had to give up my existing seats and then hope for better ones once the existing members had decided to renew or not. Given I had a heap of memberships I decided to just stick with what I have. Even for next year I want an extra seat but I have to ring them on Monday and then wait and see what's available. A bit of a pain seeing as the new member will only be 6 years old!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I tried to do that a few years ago and they told me I had to give up my existing seats and then hope for better ones once the existing members had decided to renew or not. Given I had a heap of memberships I decided to just stick with what I have. Even for next year I want an extra seat but I have to ring them on Monday and then wait and see what's available. A bit of a pain seeing as the new member will only be 6 years old!
It's bloody ridiculous cause you see the same seat empty season after season

I reckon they do it on purpose just to make it look crowded on tv

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They do.. the members committee. All were in favour off a gift voucher rather than the same old cheap scarf and hat. You can only have so much of those....

At least with the gift voucher you can put it towards purchasing decent merchandise.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I dont mind. I like the caps. I have a stack of them. i wear caps a lot when not at work so they get used. Some are worn looking. No 2 are the same. I like the 2016 one best at the moment. The one with the Vs in front around the badge. I have used a few keyrings, i have a dogs one at all times, but they also wear. Ive used the stickers are few times. I have 3 scarves hanging in my bedroom. If i want anything else i will just buy it

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Question...
If I get my membership, but my partner doesn’t want one (Eels supporter) can we still sit together at games? Tried to convince her but she won’t budge. Would be getting country membership.

Last edited:

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

If someone pays for a seat and never goes, what do you expect them to do ?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Oh well I've renewed the 9 I had and added the new one to the list and I only have to wait until the end of November to see if I get the extra seat.......easy way to get rid of a couple of grand.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flexi 3 costs same as born and bred except Flexi 3 has 3 GA admissions. Don't live in Sydney but may as well get Flexi 3 on off chance I'm down there when a games on.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Ever notice how the Category A section gets fuller after half time. I think it's deliberate. If there's crap crowds then they stop checking tickets during the first half and let people wander in to Category A to make it look more crowded. I'm a GA member so it's generally what I do.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ever notice how the Category A section gets fuller after half time. I think it's deliberate. If there's crap crowds then they stop checking tickets during the first half and let people wander in to Category A to make it look more crowded. I'm a GA member so it's generally what I do.
The only time they check the tickets after half time is if it is a capacity crowd, which is hardly ever. Even though I've been platinum for years I have never shown my pass after the first entry into the stands. They figure that if you were going to the game you would already be there so don't bother checking after that. I've lost count of the number of times I have had to punt some interlopers out of my seat. Cheapskates.

Status
Not open for further replies.