Proud to be a Bulldog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This morning the Bulldogs website is displaying a proud to be a Bulldog banner and people back slapping the team.
http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2016/08/26/round_25_proudtobeab.html
'Never mind the loss and go for it next week'.

We just had a post 'Is this the worst set of six ever played?' and people at the club want to pat the boys for it.
It is embarrassing.

We just blew 4th spot with two consecutive losses with the same self-sabotage ball dropping and half hearted tackle misses by the likes of Williams and we want to pat the boys on the head for it.

No doubt we will pick the same team again.
No doubt we will give it to Tolman on the 5th, three metres out from the opponents line.
Because after all 'we were admirable' and we defended 6 sets of 6 against last years premiers.

After watching Hunt tear Storm apart I asked myself how we ended up with this Mbye myth on 700k per season.

Support the Bulldogs unconditionally but that doesn't mean we should accept or reward mediocrity.
What is happening to the once winning culture of our club?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's just like the people on here demanding "positive" tweets. The club thinks it can keep serving up shit sandwhiches and we will keep coming back for more. There was nothing to be proud about on Thursday.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
It's just like the people on here demanding "positive" tweets. The club thinks it can keep serving up shit sandwhiches and we will keep coming back for more. There was nothing to be proud about on Thursday.
Then you see people complaining about supporters supposedly being "negative" lol. What do those people expect when the team has continually dished up shit week in week out?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol.
It was up for 2 days and they were able to filter out about 20 positive posts.
About right.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This morning the Bulldogs website is displaying a proud to be a Bulldog banner and people back slapping the team.
http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2016/08/26/round_25_proudtobeab.html
'Never mind the loss and go for it next week'.

We just had a post 'Is this the worst set of six ever played?' and people at the club want to pat the boys for it.
It is embarrassing.

We just blew 4th spot with two consecutive losses with the same self-sabotage ball dropping and half hearted tackle misses by the likes of Williams and we want to pat the boys on the head for it.

No doubt we will pick the same team again.
No doubt we will give it to Tolman on the 5th, three metres out from the opponents line.
Because after all 'we were admirable' and we defended 6 sets of 6 against last years premiers.

After watching Hunt tear Storm apart I asked myself how we ended up with this Mbye myth on 700k per season.

Support the Bulldogs unconditionally but that doesn't mean we should accept or reward mediocrity.
What is happening to the once winning culture of our club?
Yep; 7 photos all up ( excluding the one of the crowd shot BEFORE the game) 4 photos showed the same person/ 2 the same family/ 1 random. Massive cross section of the crowd there. Players did not look as if they had even worried about the poor performance.

Why don't those at the club show they are proud to be a Bulldog rather than try and convince us that everything is fine; it was just a loss after all and that we will redeem ourselves next week and march onto premiership glory?

I will support my team and be proud ; but no one can tell me I have to be proud. I can be disappointed in them if they put in a performance not befitting. It is like being proud of someone finishing last in a 100 metre race just because they finished.

Last edited:

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of those players, all smiling. Wtf. Mate, you just lost your top 4 spot

Status
Not open for further replies.