Police called to home of Sydney Roosters winger Blake Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know someone who has read his criminal file, and the shit he did was absolutely despicable. If the NRL know about what he did in full details, they are absolutely fucked for letting him play.
Wow I'd hate to imagine then as what was reported was bad enough.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Systematic abuse over a long period of time. The only reason it came to a head was because he assaulted her in public and someone else saw it. He was really really physically abusive, the guy is a massive scumbag.
Wow ... and Bennett wants to give this guy a contract.

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
I played him in grade footy last year and everything people are saying is true. On and off the field a MASSIVE COCKHEAD

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It might have been a prank, but I can’t wait to see the back of Ferguson.
He is a loose cannon and is very overrated. He is too hit and miss and he cost the Roosters big time during the finals.
If he became available I’m sure no fans of the Bulldogs would want Ferguson at their club.
Yes ?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The irony with Lodge is that his father is a copper.... and not a beat Constable either..

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The irony with Lodge is that his father is a copper.... and not a beat Constable either..
What does that have to do with anything. The kids of many decent people are thugs, druggies and criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.