Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
At our new place, I've got one bedroom dedicated to what will end up the racing sim with tactile audio :grinning:

Three things.

1. What's with the gay music in that video clip?
2. Limited movement.
3. He doesn't even have a handbrake *thumbs down*
Limited movement how much do you need lol its only 2 dof but that's all you need

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The servo base is pretty good, you hit the kitty litter in f1 and it does throw your arms and you got a good fight. The ts xw is meant to be good but pedal set it comes with pretty average. I would go fanatec you get that set you were talking about .the jump from the g27 to the fantatec would be massive you would be grinning from ear to ear every time you jump on it. Do as much research as you can read honest reviews and look around.
I personally would make the jump to fanatec but i got to much thrustmaster stuff , eventually i will but no rush

sweet cant wait, Either going csl elite or the clubsport 2.5 just deciding how much i want to spend lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
sweet cant wait, Either going csl elite or the clubsport 2.5 just deciding how much i want to spend lol
I just put a deposit on the motion simulator .so I'll be making the jump to pc shortly to get into sim racing.
Ive got a mate that makes hydraulic handbrakes like this
images-206.jpg

And button boxes
images-162.jpg

A normal button box can cost a few hundred he gets the shit from jaycar for about 80 bucks makes em up carbon fiber wraps em and as long as you give him a few bucks for weed the ***** happy lol.
He done a handbrake for under $100 and ***** are charging up to $600

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Games are good. Nothing to see here.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This post doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing to see here, move along

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dammit. I swear every time I click on the metal link it brings me here

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Farm simulator 2017 theres something relaxing about driving tractors up and down a field

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't enjoy the multiplayer beta at all, but how good does the single player look?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New Ass Creed is getting great reviews. Currently has a Metacritic rating of 84% with IGN giving it 90% and Gamesradar giving it 100%

Wolfenstein 2 also getting great reviews. Metacritic rating of 90%

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
New Ass Creed is getting great reviews. Currently has a Metacritic rating of 84% with IGN giving it 90% and Gamesradar giving it 100%

Wolfenstein 2 also getting great reviews. Metacritic rating of 90%
I preorded both games just waiting to pick them up.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
PS4 exclusive Hidden Agenda looks an interesting concept, as long as single player or two player only is possible.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
PS4 exclusive Hidden Agenda looks an interesting concept, as long as single player or two player only is possible.
I'm sure u can play it as single player but it's main focus is 4 player and using ur phone as a controller and interacting with the group. It does look interesting indeed plus they use Katie Cassidy voice and likeness for one of the characters....she's a dirty, dirty girl (real life not game) lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure u can play it as single player but it's main focus is 4 player and using ur phone as a controller and interacting with the group. It does look interesting indeed plus they use Katie Cassidy voice and likeness for one of the characters....she's a dirty, dirty girl (real life not game) lol.
Hmm with 4 people it'd take forever to complete.

Katie Cassidy...ahh I remember her from Supernatural....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Katie Cassidy is a weird one. She was hot then she started going weird. Her body aged 40 years. Everything dropped and she started looking like a 70 year old woman. Then she disappeared for a year then came back hot again.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm with 4 people it'd take forever to complete.

Katie Cassidy...ahh I remember her from Supernatural....
She's in Arrow theses days. I actually remember her from when she was on Harpers Island. Wasn't bad looking back then either.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is that pic of her sucking a cock real? Lol