Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Its not all about the cars as a lot of people think... there is always a good story line and that is why the series has been a great success.
It's been a success because P platers think if they put a cheap exhaust on their shitboxes, their car will be in the next f&f lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you light a trail of petrol with a cigar like in the movies? Or do you actually need a flame to ignite it?
depending on the conditions... a trail of petrol is not likely to catch fire in comparison to a pooled petrol from a leaking gasoline tanker.

one more thing which is the biggest joke in the movies is gas cylinder exploding like bombs when a bullet is fired on it. In real life it can never happen.... you need correct air-gas mixture for the gas to even burn. ... a cylinder will only explode if it is constantly heated and you also need the relief valve of the cylinder to be blocked as well.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well in the movie "The Skulls", his character didn't conform to their agenda.
well this means... Nicholas Cage's days should have been numbered too because of what he did in National Treasures lol

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Such a shame and I thought it was a hoax when I heard it. RIP Paul.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
depending on the conditions... a trail of petrol is not likely to catch fire in comparison to a pooled petrol from a leaking gasoline tanker.

one more thing which is the biggest joke in the movies is gas cylinder exploding like bombs when a bullet is fired on it. In real life it can never happen.... you need correct air-gas mixture for the gas to even burn. ... a cylinder will only explode if it is constantly heated and you also need the relief valve of the cylinder to be blocked as well.
Another joke in the movies is when they drop empty clips from their guns, they don't drop, it just gets released, you still have to pull it out. I guess it just looks cool lol

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fast Past 7 is over then what a shame good bloke who actually put back in the community

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
no i mean a source that says this certain car cant catch fire, plenty of things happen in a crash tbh so i think you pulled it from your ass
yes a lot of things can happen, even a fkn engine coolant can catch on fire... but you need to have the right conditions in place and chances of that happening is one in a million, but coolant can also catch on fire if conditions are met.

I havent heard of many car crashes where the ignition source (hot engine) is on the rear of the car and it catches on fire due to impact.

read more

http://www.ask.com/question/what-are-your-chances-of-your-car-catching-on-fire-in-a-colloision

[url]http://mechanics.stackexchange.com/questions/4010/car-crash-when-does-a-car-catch-fire

[/URL]

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Petrol, nitric oxide, meth plus a electrical spark can cause all sorts. No one will know what's under the hood of that car besides the owner.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I havent heard of many car crashes where the ignition source (hot engine) is on the rear of the car and it catches on fire due to impact
yeah well i havent heard of any car crashes where the illuminati included into the crash a weird move of creating a fire for an unknown reason, but then again maybe i dont know because its a secret

maybe the fire is some sort of code? for example car burn = it was us

this is another illuminati situation tbh

[video=youtube;liKJkSgSt0g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liKJkSgSt0g[/video]

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol we talk about the illuminati and the kennel fuks up.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
"if you keep digging you will dig your own grave" Paul Walker, The Skulls

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dhalsim have you heard the latest theories on his death?

One says it was an Obama ordered drone strike and another says he discovered they were going to suppy the Philippines with a prototype permanent birth control drug disguised as vaccinations.

Also some other ones the car was rigged to blow, car was remote controlled and the driver was under MK Ultra mind control.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dhalsim have you heard the latest theories on his death?

One says it was an Obama ordered drone strike and another says he discovered they were going to suppy the Philippines with a prototype permanent birth control drug disguised as vaccinations.

Also some other ones the car was rigged to blow, car was remote controlled and the driver was under MK Ultra mind control.
wont say much champ, but take a hint from Diana's car crash.

easy way to destroy an evidence is to burn it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
maybe an illuminati guys wife mentioned that she found paul walker attractive and he got jealous and used his illuminati position to act on a personal agenda

if you think about it there must be corrupt illuminati just like there is in any workplace

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
fkn arabs and their illuminati theories. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.