Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If the Illuminati are so wise and powerful, how do they fuk up reporting a death before it happens?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If the Illuminati are so wise and powerful, how do they fuk up reporting a death before it happens?
They do this all the time... no fuk ups, thet send deliberate signs, subliminal messages, warnings etc.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is so dodgy..... there should be an investigation into this and I bet nothing will come out.

a car never catches on fire like this from a "normal" car accident
I'm still waiting for Mr I's conspiracy theory

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think the illuminati got rid of him because fast and the furious 7 was going to uncover something illuminatity

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
i think the illuminati got rid of him because fast and the furious 7 was going to uncover something illuminatity
Or they are sick of those crappy movies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for Mr I's conspiracy theory
a high speed Porsche with a rear engine bursting into flames on a head on collision with a tree..... only happens in movies mate not in real life.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
a high speed Porsche with a rear engine bursting into flames on a head on collision with a tree..... only happens in movies mate not in real life.
Its fuel tank would be in the front as it's a rear engine vehicle, still Porsches aren't meant to simply just go kaboom on impact.. they're reinforced with carbon fibre etc to protect the cell where the occupants would be

Better not say too much more, they might get rid of me next

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its fuel tank would be in the front as it's a rear engine vehicle, still Porsches aren't meant to simply just go kaboom on impact.. they're reinforced with carbon fibre etc to protect the cell where the occupants would be

triangle (not the illuminati one) of the fire is : fuel, oxygen and source of ignition.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

You're on the money bro, basically the car is supposed to absorb the collision and disintegrate to protect the cabin.

I call bullshit on this "crash"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
triangle (not the illuminati one) of the fire is : fuel, oxygen and source of ignition.
Can you light a trail of petrol with a cigar like in the movies? Or do you actually need a flame to ignite it?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What you mean? You like them "movies"?

Meh, each to their own I guess.
Its not all about the cars as a lot of people think... there is always a good story line and that is why the series has been a great success.

Status
Not open for further replies.