paul walker has died. RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
actor paul walker has died. RIP

RIP and condolescences to family and friends. A great actor and brought much entertainment in a field he excelled at.

Actor Paul Walker killed in car crash: reports

Ninemsn

1:28pm December 1, 2013

Actor Paul Walker – best known for his role in The Fast and The Furious franchise has reportedly been killed in a fiery car explosion in Southern California.

TMZ reports that the actor was in a Porsche when the driver somehow lost control and slammed into either a post or a tree before the car crashed and burst into flames.

It's understood that Walker and one other person who was travelling in the car were killed in the crash.

Earlier reports have suggested that Walker's death was a hoax.

Several local news outlets have reported that two people were found dead in a solo-vehicle crash in Valencia.

The Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff's Station has confirmed that a crash had taken place in that location and that two people were found dead inside the vehicle, reports ABC Local News.

Neither victim has been identified.

A source close to the actor has also confirmed reports of his death to Variety

The coroner's officer will now determine their identities and cause of death.

The teen heartthrob rose to fame after starring in the 1999 hit film Varsity Blues.

He was best known for starring as Brian O'Conner in the wildly successful movie franchise Fast and The Furious.

Senior Vice-President at Colombia Tristar Pictures DeVon Franklin tweeted: "Condolences to the family of Paul Walker. Our prayers are with him and his FF at this difficult time".

Walker is survived by his 14 year-old daughter, Meadow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Its been confirmed on his official twitter account that it was him

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How ironic he died in a car accident. One of the men that made Fast and the Furious. It won't be the same without him in it. Rest in peace Paul Walker!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its all over fb and twitter its no hoax.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Super sad news condolences to family and friends. Life, too fragile. RIP

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
WTF ?? Horrible news !
Love the fast and furious franchise. I wonder wether they've finished filming any of the remaining films ? It'll suck if they, write him out between films and leave the characters to explain it.

D

DoggyStylz

Holy shit talk about a coincidence, was watching 'Takers' as the news was comin through.... condolences to his family

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Another unfortunate accident. Bit spooky.

Former Italian motorcycle racer Doriano Romboni died on Sunday (AEDT) following an accident at an event in memory of his late countryman Mario Simoncelli, the Italian news agency ANSA reported.

The 44-year-old crashed during a training session and was struck by another motorcycle, an accident similar to the one that killed Simoncelli, at the Malaysian Grand Prix two years ago.

Romboni, who won six motorcycling races between 1989 and 1998, died after being transferred to hospital.

Romboni competed as an Aprilia rider in the 500cc category that is now MotoGP and was a race winner in the 125cc and 250cc categories.

Organisers of "SicDay" in memory of Simoncelli, whose nickname was 'Sic', said that the charity event at the Sagittario circuit in Latina, near Rome, would continue as planned.

AFP

D

DoggyStylz

Another unfortunate accident. Bit spooky.

Former Italian motorcycle racer Doriano Romboni died on Sunday (AEDT) following an accident at an event in memory of his late countryman Mario Simoncelli, the Italian news agency ANSA reported.

The 44-year-old crashed during a training session and was struck by another motorcycle, an accident similar to the one that killed Simoncelli, at the Malaysian Grand Prix two years ago.

Romboni, who won six motorcycling races between 1989 and 1998, died after being transferred to hospital.

Romboni competed as an Aprilia rider in the 500cc category that is now MotoGP and was a race winner in the 125cc and 250cc categories.

Organisers of "SicDay" in memory of Simoncelli, whose nickname was 'Sic', said that the charity event at the Sagittario circuit in Latina, near Rome, would continue as planned.

AFP
Life imitating art

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
WTF ?? Horrible news !
Love the fast and furious franchise. I wonder wether they've finished filming any of the remaining films ? It'll suck if they, write him out between films and leave the characters to explain it.
Currently in the middle of filming the 7th so guessing they will write him out somehow in the current one go down in a spectacular crash or something along those lines crash off a cliff and body never found... they will find some creative way to write him out Not gonna be the same without him though

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I hardly think a spectacular crash is creative or appropriate :p

Imdb said it's in post production so... Probably finished all his scenes

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
RIP Paul Walker, series won't be the same without him

On a side note, anybody else find it a bit odd that TMZ had an article up about his death 2 days ago? Heard its now been taken down or whatever but here's a pic people on twitter were circulating around

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
RIP Paul Walker, series won't be the same without him

On a side note, anybody else find it a bit odd that TMZ had an article up about his death 2 days ago? Heard its now been taken down or whatever but here's a pic people on twitter were circulating around

This is fkn illuminati at work.... how can one predict some ones death and also the cause of death in a joke/ hoax just a day before the real accident.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is fkn illuminati at work.... how can one predict some ones death and also the cause of death in a joke/ hoax just a day before the real accident.
*Taps nose

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
It's not illuminati, it's the curse of Aaron Ramsey striking back

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
It's not illuminati, it's the curse of Aaron Ramsey striking back

This week Brian from Family Guy died and now Brian from Fast 'n Furious died, cars were both involved in their deaths..

#illuminati

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
End of month blood sacrifice?

Status
Not open for further replies.