Paul Vaughan Facing Big Super League Ban

Wire Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
As a Warrington fan this has pissed me off no end. It was not picked up on at all during the match, but we have this ridiculous Match Review Panel over here who seemingly go through the footage of every game afterwards and look for indiscretions then issue fines & bans.

No wonder you guys in Oz think that Super League is a joke - I and plenty of other UK fans of the game are beginning to think the exact same thing.

Vaughan has been excellent for us this year, a solid metre maker who seems to be playing with a smile on his face..... well, up until now! Plus he's scored 6 tries for us this season.

And on a side note, Dufty has scored some spectacular tries too, let's hope he just improves his consistency under Burgess next season.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is home already, he's a Warrington lad now so hands off! :tearsofjoy:
Yeh we loved Vaughny when he was here.

As you no doubt know too he got into some shit hosting bbqs during covid(and as is well documented got violently penalised for it)then did a sterling job for us in another shitty season..and then he was gone(too soon for our liking)I think he obviously wanted to have a crack at the footy there and live in the UK for a few years.

How are your blokes going in the comp there?

That suspension is utter bullshit, should get thrown out hopefulluly as should the fuckhead(s)who decided that was worthy of anything.