Not open for further replies.

hulk hogan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Molan is a mess of a thing trying to be one of the boys no one likes her

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well there's good news for Fatty... now he can take up a full time modelling position .............. AT LOWES!!!!!!!!

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is possibly the shittest move by ch 9. Molan is not likeable.

The footy show is dying anyway.. fox's product is immensely better.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TBf I didn't mind fatty, loved the head wobble haha.

Also apparently was overseas at the time he got sacked but they reached him yesterday to tell him he was gooooone ( which was big of them)
He was graceful in his response and wished Molan well..
Also said 23 years on TV wasn't a career for him it was a miracle lol.. He's as fair Dinkum as they come... All the best fatty

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone remember this...

When I was growing up as a teenager I thought he was fucking funny, but the show failed to evolve to its changing audience.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How ironic that my wife was on the plane from LA with Fatty. Got talking to him without recognising him and reckons he is a really nice bloke to talk to. What a shame he doesn't come across that way on TV.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bump...

Forget about the Footy Show, I think Erin "won't someone please think of the homophobes?" Molan's ultimate goal is to replace Mark "I shave my knuckles twice daily" Latham as the host of Outsiders. She's on about Easter Eggs now.....Cadbury splash the word Easter all over their products at this time of year.... Forget replacing Fatty, she should aim higher (or lower)....I think she'd would make a great replacement for Barnaby Joyce. She should consider a move to his electorate.

news.com.au/finance/business/retail/cadbury-denies-ditching-the-word-easter/news-story/5ece71ae8716e39ab750ce2b2e23d3b2

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bump...

Forget about the Footy Show, I think Erin "won't someone please think of the homophobes?" Molan's ultimate goal is to replace Mark "I shave my knuckles twice daily" Latham as the host of Outsiders. She's on about Easter Eggs now.....Cadbury splash the word Easter all over their products at this time of year.... Forget replacing Fatty, she should aim higher (or lower)....I think she'd would make a great replacement for Barnaby Joyce. She should consider a move to his electorate.

news.com.au/finance/business/retail/cadbury-denies-ditching-the-word-easter/news-story/5ece71ae8716e39ab750ce2b2e23d3b2
If you see what her old man's like, the apple wouldn't fall far from the tree.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If you see what her old man's like, the apple wouldn't fall far from the tree.
GI Jim!

You never know, I believe Chris Kenny’s son is deeply ashamed of him haha. I read a scathing opinion piece by Kenny Jr about his old man a while back.....

But I think you’re right on when it comes to Erin Molan’s case!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
GI Jim!

You never know, I believe Chris Kenny’s son is deeply ashamed of him haha. I read a scathing opinion piece by Kenny Jr about his old man a while back.....

But I think you’re right on when it comes to Erin Molan’s case!
Who is the dumb bogans dad? Got a link?

She's your typical racist redneck who hides it. Picked her from day one

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Main issue i had with the footy show wasnt who hosts it. I reckon its too long and they may have trimmed the wrong fat lol. The show could easily be fit into an hour max. Its buffed out too much with bs.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Main issue i had with the footy show wasnt who hosts it. I reckon its too long and they may have trimmed the wrong fat lol. The show could easily be fit into an hour max. Its buffed out too much with bs.
It would be nice if they tried dealing with football once in a while on the show. It's slowly become an example of truly unfunny people trying to be comedians.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

It was waaaaaaaaay too long for sure. But I hated the hosts not just the shitty content.

Fatty definitely has some kind of brain damage from his accident years ago, and was not up to hosting (which was why Slater/Molan were there) and TBH the only main host who I think added good info was Big Marn.

I know Channel 9 are deadset keen on having a female be up front so they look progressive or whatever, but fark, Molan is light years behind at least 5 women that are on Fox. Fox must be laughing themselves to sleep every night.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It went downhill when Beau Ryan got involved. They lost a LOT of viewers then as it became pathetically unfunny.

Sterlo was a decent anchor, be he smartly got out before it fell apart.

I don't know.. it seemed more variety/comedy than actual football.

They need to look at stuff like Matty Johns Show / Sterlo / NRL 360, and see how they worrk so well. Combine all three of them and you've got a killer show.
Matty Johns - comical elements.
Sterlo - interviewing style and in depth conversation.
NRL360 - editorial presentation and news.

Here's how it should go...

Rope in Tony Adams (WWOS Mole) for the NRL 360 site of things, maybe alongside Brent Read (as Rothfield is aligned with Fox Sports).

Big Marn doing sit down interviews with players/coaches/etc.

Molan as main anchor.

Comedy by ??? (Keep Finch and Ryan well away).

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It went downhill when Beau Ryan got involved. They lost a LOT of viewers then as it became pathetically unfunny.

They need to look at stuff like Matty Johns Show / Sterlo / NRL 360, and see how they worrk so well. Combine all three of them and you've got a killer show.

Rope in Tony Adams (WWOS Mole) for the NRL 360 site of things, maybe alongside Brent Read (as Rothfield is aligned with Fox Sports).

Molan as main anchor.

Haven't watched this stupid show for 20 years and my disposition has improved dramatically. It was never funny and then they decided to ignore the footy. Fox has it all over them.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Fox has a massive advantage in being able to have so many different shows.

Matty Johns Show is easily the most comparable to The Footy Show and I assume that with these recent changes (like making TFS an hour) it will be even more similar to the Matty Johns Show.

I have a feeling they may try and cover too many bases and don't have the right people involved to make it quality tv.

Channel 9 does have things in its favour though, most importantly that most people do not have fox and thus don't know what they are missing there.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Molan as main anchor.

Fkn Beau Ryan. Didnt mind him at first but if he fkn takes his cloths off again im not watching the show again. They were trying too hard to appeal to female viewers. If they had a female stripping off there would be an outrage lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.