ORIGIN II THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That game has to be a pretty great example of how NRL games are directed toward a desired result.

There have been a lot of examples of QLD's just fighting back and playing brilliant to win games, but this wasn't one of them, QLD looked pretty crap to me. No question at all that just bad officiating kept them in the game, and kept giving them chances to get in it.

Only thing NSW should do is drop Hayne, he was up there among QLD's best, not as good as the refs, but still did more than anyone wearing a maroon jersey to give QLD the win.

(beautiful thing about it is, it's not a Bulldogs game so I find I don't really care)

Last edited:

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright last one: Laurie Daley = FRAUD COACH

How else do you explain the inept tactics in the 2nd half.
Mate turn it up they had the game won until graham gave that stupid penalty. Nothing to do with daleys coaching

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where the hell was Frizell in the second half?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Im not sure how to get the right balance either. Move Jacko to lock and the second row lacks. Any ideas?

8 Klemmer
9 Lichaa/Mbye
10 Graham
11 Elliot
12 ?
13 Jackson
It's hard when we have both Tolman and Graham in the squad, both very slow forwards that offer little punch or offloads.

I can't fit Jackson in at lock with releasing Graham and/or Tolman and signing a hole running backrower.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with him.

QLD won.

Obviously the MOTM is picked 20 mins before the game is over.
I believe it is pi ked 20 minutes before the end of the game, but it's meant to be the best player on field. Not the best player in the winning team. A team wins because they have the best team, not the best individual player.

Or in this case, the team won because they had the best brown paper bag.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm kinda thinking these games are rigged by refs to get a 3rd game decider for ratings

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wanted to nsw to win and I thought the refs were bias but after watching a hi lites package of Slater getting put on his arse 4 times without the ball. No complaints from me now.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Qld were shit the whole game. Never deserved to even come within 10points but like everyone saw, the corrupt referees who were instructed by the NRL to make it a JT and CC swan song.
Another sell out for the idiots to go to the game and waste their hard earned on something that has already been decided from the beginning.
I definitely won't even waste my time watching this corrupt crap they call ORIGIN where NSW players abd Kiwis can play for QLD.
STATE OF ORIGIN MY ARSE.....STATE OF CORRUPTION more like it.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Such a bullshit game

No reverse camera on the Holmes 'try'
QLD allowed to lie all over the tackle and slow down play
Multiple forward passes from smith and jt
QLD offside multiple times with their rushing up defence
Maloney being penalized for pushing slater
QLD not being penalized for tackling blues kick chasers
Stupid stupid play from hayne on multiple occasions
Stupid stupid play from graham on multiple occasions
Fifita got dominated and ran sideways.
Daley being a stupid **** with his bench rotation and not targeting injured QLD players
Teddy going off for HIA

All added up to the NRLol wanting...no...NEEDING a decider game for the cash monies because the comp is run by a bunch of inept corrupt *****.

Blood is still boiling almost as bad as when I watch the dogs lol
Bernard Sutton on Holmes try - "after looking at all available angles we have no conclusive evidence"

What ****? You looked at one angle you corrupted clown. Sutton bros win again.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Strange how channel 9 did not show the penalty contact count once all game...9-2 i think it finished, in a two horse race.
Do the NRL think we are all stupid?
No reverse angle in the Qld try but once awarded and goal kicked a replay with the right angle emerges...qld did not have to run the ball out of their 20 all night thanks for penalties and Slater diving and moaning.
Billy Slater is the biggest cat to ever play the game...EVER!!!

No sour grapes, i really dont care but it is good to watch a fair game where the players decide the outcome not refs.

Last edited:

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wanted to nsw to win and I thought the refs were bias but after watching a hi lites package of Slater getting put on his arse 4 times without the ball. No complaints from me now.
Disagree dude.
How many times were our blokes taken out chasing through for the kick and even tackled without the ball.
Slater is a slimey worm and I loved how Maloney got under his skin....I just wished he would have knocked the **** out!!

Reactions: DT

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They paid millions for a bunker yet can't find 2 or even 3 camera angles LMAO

When ever the Sutton bros are in game you know something shifty is going on. Follow the money.

Reactions: DT

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They paid millions for a bunker yet can't find 2 or even 3 camera angles LMAO

When ever the Sutton bros are in game you know something shifty is going on. Follow the money.
They have the angles but they didn't want to show them cause QLD would have not had 6 points.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That last 30 minutes was Bulldogs.

Pearce putting bombs up like Mbye - no control.

Forwards running blocks while the ball goes sideline to sideline like hot potato shit.

Frustrating as fuck

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disagree dude.
How many times were our blokes taken out chasing through for the kick and even tackled without the ball.
Slater is a slimey worm and I loved how Maloney got under his skin....I just wished he would have knocked the **** out!!
I agree we were taken out but so was he. Meh I don't get into the blaming the refs really. I thought they were shitty but I think we blew it more than anything else.

Hayne was a bigger reason for the loss than the refs. Tries down his side, dropped ball (shit pass but a 1.2 mil player should take that) passed over the sideline and not passing to an unmarked Bmoz. Add in Pearce and Graham it's game set and match right there.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was actually 6 - 4.
Was that 6 for QLD and 4 for for the other Qlders in the Blue jumper (Hayne and Graham)?
That's 10:0 to Qld....no wonder we lost!

Told you the refs are corrupt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.