Oh Realist.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IMG_0187.JPG
Typical leftists bringing up everything else besides the fact that democrats have failed to call antifa what they are. A terrorist group who justify bashing people by their leftist dumb ass agendas.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 3612 Typical leftists bringing up everything else besides the fact that democrats have failed to call antifa what they are. A terrorist group who justify bashing people by their leftist dumb ass agendas.
The Democrats believe Antifa is a peace group.

Antifa is a far left terrorist organization like Black Lives Matter that has a long record of violence and destruction

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...resident-trump-attacking-alt-left-terrorists/

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Democrats believe Antifa is a peace group.

Antifa is a far left terrorist organization like Black Lives Matter that has a long record of violence and destruction
Don't you dare speak the truth! How dare you!!!!!!
Lol you're so right, and it's funny I kept asking leftist ***** here if they thought that the group who caused the riot were terrorists, why not then call black lives matter terrorists and their riots as terrorist events?
You might have guessed they completely ignore it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ANTIFA sounds like an arabic terrorist group anyway.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not racist if it's true lol
Tell that leftists and you'll in turn be called a intolerant racist bigot lol oh and a redneck mysoginist even though you look like your from the Old Testament with that thick fkn goatee hahaha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tell that leftists and you'll in turn be called a intolerant racist bigot lol oh and a redneck mysoginist even though you look like your from the Old Testament with that thick fkn goatee hahaha
Back to a beard now. I'm aiming to have it like my avatar lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Back to a beard now. I'm aiming to have it like my avatar lol
Lmaoooo you'd pull that aesthetic beard off coz of how fkn full and thick that shit is hahaha, you can make the curls perfect and shit haha. Who is in your avatar by the way?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lmaoooo you'd pull that aesthetic beard off coz of how fkn full and thick that shit is hahaha, you can make the curls perfect and shit haha. Who is in your avatar by the way?
Gilgamesh, the world's first superhero and considered the best story ever written. One guess what nationality he is... lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.