Office Stories

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have 3 levels in our work building. Some years ago, we had a massive restructure, to the point where colleagues on level 3 were moved to a room on a lower level.

A few weeks after, access to level 3 was terminated, for an unknown reason. It then came out that 2 colleagues were using it for... extra curricular activities.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
We have 3 levels in our work building. Some years ago, we had a massive restructure, to the point where colleagues on level 3 were moved to a room on a lower level.

A few weeks after, access to level 3 was terminated, for an unknown reason. It then came out that 2 colleagues were using it for... extra curricular activities.
Oh the old office romp lol. Remember there were a couple of kiwis doing it and it was caught on camera :tearsofjoy:

What about those 2 horny UTS students that did it under the clock at Broadway in broad daylight :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh the old office romp lol. Remember there were a couple of kiwis doing it and it was caught on camera :tearsofjoy:

What about those 2 horny UTS students that did it under the clock at Broadway in broad daylight :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Speaking of a romp at UTS, in my last sem there before I changed unis I was with my ex at the time and we just finished a late night class in building 10 (9:30pm finish)

I was feeling pretty frisky and we decided to get it on in one of the disabled bathrooms, the door and a timer on it if you stay in there too long and calls security for help.

The look on the security personnels face when we both walked out after ignoring him outside asking if something is wrong, he heard it all I bet lmao...

Wahesh

Reaction score
Gee's Nano. Here I am talking about the hotties all around and you walk in with action :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

You've put me to shame young dude.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Nope haha, have fun being teased by office workers
You want to know what the crazy thing is? I just introduced the pretty green eyes to the Indian babe. I'M FREAKING BURNING HERE!!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You want to know what the crazy thing is? I just introduced the pretty green eyes to the Indian babe. I'M FREAKING BURNING HERE!!!
Lock that straight in the spank bank go home rip the top off it , then get to work planning how you and the lovely ladies can enjoy an evening together.
Aim high bro why have one cookie when you can take the whole jar .its not often you can jag the trifecta but when you do its etched in the memory forever

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lock that straight in the spank bank go home rip the top off it , then get to work planning how you and the lovely ladies can enjoy an evening together.
Aim high bro why have one cookie when you can take the whole jar .its not often you can jag the trifecta but when you do its etched in the memory forever
Oh I wish I could see them both having a conversation with each other. I'll get high just off the sight of it :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
And to think Southy, I INTRODUCED THEM TO EACH OTHER :sweat::sweat::sweat:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh I wish I could see them both having a conversation with each other. I'll get high just off the sight of it :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
And to think Southy, I INTRODUCED THEM TO EACH OTHER :sweat::sweat::sweat:
Now introduce both of them to your penis

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of a romp at UTS, in my last sem there before I changed unis I was with my ex at the time and we just finished a late night class in building 10 (9:30pm finish)

I was feeling pretty frisky and we decided to get it on in one of the disabled bathrooms, the door and a timer on it if you stay in there too long and calls security for help.

The look on the security personnels face when we both walked out after ignoring him outside asking if something is wrong, he heard it all I bet lmao...
Kids.

In my day, you used to go a rarely used section of Fisher Library (Sydney Uni). No inconveniencing to the disabled wanting to use the toilet (and probably more hygenic).

Last edited:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kids.

In my day, you used to go a rarely used section of Fisher Library (Sydney Uni). No inconveniencing to the disabled wanting to use the toilet (and probably more hygenic).
It's UTS and it was nearly 10pm at night, there's no disabled around or much people and there's barley a campus at my old uni

Wahesh

Reaction score
It's UTS and it was nearly 10pm at night, there's no disabled around or much people and there's barley a campus at my old uni
In one of my old jobs, I used to get so bored I used to go into the disabled toilet for 30 mins playing on my iPad. It also had the 30 min lock on it so I was limited on time. I used to put my iPad in a folder so it wouldn't look suss :tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Another hottie started in my group today. Short, skinny, petite, quiet, softly spoken, conservative. You'd almost think she's Asian - except... she's not. She's sitting next to the Indian hottie.

Wahesh

Reaction score
So I posted this in another thread yesterday - realised it's an office story (of sorts) now lol...

IT industry is nothing but a massive headache. It evolves too quickly, too often. Everyone is after maximising be front-line runners in services and technology. Left it over 4 years ago now and have never looked back - and it's been a good work/life balance since.

I recall the worst experience I ever had in the IT industry. I arrived home on a Friday evening, ready to relax, unwind and enjoy the weekend. Then Nightfalls and... bang!! I get a call from the office. The tape library stuffed up and I needed to go back in and fix it otherwise the weekend backup jobs would've fallen over and I would've copped shit on Monday. I mean I get back overtime and all but FFS I wanted my weekend! What's worse is dealing with the curry munchers over the phone in India whenever you needed to log a service call.

Oh MSL6000... how I DO NOT MISS YOU ONE BIT!!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Tape backups.

Great when they work, but when they fuck up, boy do they fuck up good.
That's pretty much an accurate description. The worst was when the VLS (online) backup would turn itself into an MSL backup during the day and we'd have to wait forever for it to finish.

Level 3 IT work - never fun.