Obed Karwhin

Status
Not open for further replies.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not really sure where I was meant to put this thread because there's no connections to the bulldogs with this guy but I saw a commercial of this guy on tv where he was talking about how he wanted to be the first full african to be in the nrl.

I then looked up some of his highlights and he seems like he is a tall, strong and fast winger; a Suliasi Vunivalu type.

He was with Tigers and now with Redcliffe Dolphins but I doubt he will get a run in Brisbane so maybe we could go for him in 2019 when Morris boys are gone.

It would be a good image that we are a multicultural accepting club of all races and also he is from the Blacktown area so not too far. Of course, we want a good player too but from his highlights he seems to go alright and I believe in 2019, he should be ready.

I know Pay said he wants to promote within but I can't see any winger replacements ready for 2019 yet so I'd say to go for this guy.

What are your thoughts guys?

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tigers 20’s, they don’t have much positive to say about him. They mentioned how slow he is lol.

Ended up in Bears reserves this year and QCup next year. Makes a good story but really that it.

Status
Not open for further replies.