NO MATTER WHAT I LOVE MY BULLDOGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol, the fat, slow, unfit and most of all - silent and weak pack now haven't dominated for 80min in years. And we keep re-signing them year after year

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I admire your positivity and optimism... BUT ... personally I've all but given up on the Dogs.

I still love them as my club and that will never change BUT I have absolutely no cofidence we can dig ourselves out of the current shitfest, AND in addition to this I believe the club and players know that as well.

As such I have not bothered to watch a full game since towards the end of the Cowboys game in early May.

Roosters - watched first 20 minutes, and the final 20. Was on in the background but I wasn't really watching it.
Sharks - watched the last 5 minutes and that was enough for me.
Panthers - watched first 5 minutes and knew we were in for a hiding.

Dragons - I'm not sure if I'll bother or torture myself today and try to watch the game and pick up on if theres an attitude shift after this week. I cannot see us winning or getting close to a win in this game though. Dragons are simply in another league this year.

O'meley on Gibbs would have to be one of the biggest if not the biggest hit on a defensive player! We can only dream to have those days back!
Games gone fucking soft.

If you did that sort of hit today you'd be suspended for 8+ weeks for "Grade 4 - Causing an ouchie on another player and hurting his feelings on national TV".

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
After the bucket of dog vomit served up by the players last week.

I have zero confidence for tomorrow.

And with Mybe & Frawley in the halves it is hard to muster much enthusiasm. Worst half combination in the clubs living memory.

All I want to see is effort by our players.
Our roster is shit.
I don't expect to beat decent teams anymore.
Just hope to see the boys try.
How do you feel now

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I admire your positivity and optimism... BUT ... personally I've all but given up on the Dogs.

I still love them as my club and that will never change BUT I have absolutely no cofidence we can dig ourselves out of the current shitfest, AND in addition to this I believe the club and players know that as well.

As such I have not bothered to watch a full game since towards the end of the Cowboys game in early May.

Roosters - watched first 20 minutes, and the final 20. Was on in the background but I wasn't really watching it.

Dragons - I'm not sure if I'll bother or torture myself today and try to watch the game and pick up on if theres an attitude shift after this week. I cannot see us winning or getting close to a win in this game though. Dragons are simply in another league this year.

Games gone fucking soft.

If you did that sort of hit today you'd be suspended for 8+ weeks for "Grade 4 - Causing an ouchie on another player and hurting his feelings on national TV".
Wow you dont even go to games.. not a real supporter then. For f... sake they won today. Beat a top 4 team and didn't let a try in. Kudos to the boys. Bleed blue and white and never give up the fight.....

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How do you feel now
Fucking wrapped with the effort and the result.

Right side defence solid as a rock with Stanley & Montoya today.

Hoppa and Bmoz brillant today, especially 2nd half.

Look I still think we have heaps of deficiencies especially 9 (Lichaa played well today) 7 & 6.
But if the team puts in the effort like they did today I am happy.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fucking wrapped with the effort and the result.

Right side defence solid as a rock with Stanley & Montoya today.

Hoppa and Bmoz brillant today, especially 2nd half.

Look I still think we have heaps of deficiencies especially 9 (Lichaa played well today) 7 & 6.
But if the team puts in the effort like they did today I am happy.
Agreed

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Games gone fucking soft.

Well you just missed out on our best performance of the year.

So please continue not to watch as it's a good omen

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We would all LOVE our Doggies a whole lot more if we had a new board, coaching staff and a team full of players that are passionate playing for the blue and white!!!

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck Hasler
FUCK Dib
Fuck all the pricks who defile our jersey
Fuck Mbye
Fuck our gameplan

But i still love the Dogs through and through which is why i am angry at the way we are.
I will be there at the game tommorrow, down from QLD, with the kids hoping for a miracle but expecting the obvious..
Sorry Moey, we can't fuck our game plan. Cos we haven't fucking got one. :smiley: :smiley::smiley:

But good on you for coming down.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck Hasler
FUCK Dib
Fuck all the pricks who defile our jersey
Fuck Mbye
Fuck our gameplan

But i still love the Dogs through and through which is why i am angry at the way we are.
I will be there at the game tommorrow, down from QLD, with the kids hoping for a miracle but expecting the obvious..
Not as harsh as you are Moey but, its nice to see you heading down to support the boys in tuff times, I was down there to see the Dragons game and came home happy, hope you and the family can come back home with a win like I did.
Makes a big difference going home after a win believe me!!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I try not to comment here because Im usually feeling shithouse about whats happened to my club and fairly negative. After nearly every game I watch these days I say to my wife"thats it, these ***** are fuckin useless. I ant watchin no more" Then I calm down and the next week rolls around and about 5 mins before kick off I get excited. So yeah, our clubs run by a bunch of poses at the moment but a year, 2 even 5 and theyll be gone and Ill still be a dogs fan excited for game day.

slydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I love the bulldogs too.
Which is why I cant stand idly by and watch a pack of imposters desecrate our jersey and shit on the club.
Is it too much to ask that the bulldogs players play like bulldogs ?
I want these bulldogs back;
Or these;
bro i had a semi phat watching that clip,what a bench

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seems as though many people cannot distinguish the difference between disappointment and loyalty.. for example, if a loved one was to do something bad by you, you may feel the need to be punish them... doesn't mean you stop loving them...

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I love the club. But i have no connection with this team. And no confidence in this coach.

A

Alexander the Great

I love the bulldogs too.
Which is why I cant stand idly by and watch a pack of imposters desecrate our jersey and shit on the club.
Is it too much to ask that the bulldogs players play like bulldogs ?
I want these bulldogs back;
Or these;
Lol at corey payne getting knocked the fuck out...
Made my day. Thanks bud.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not as harsh as you are Moey but, its nice to see you heading down to support the boys in tuff times, I was down there to see the Dragons game and came home happy, hope you and the family can come back home with a win like I did.
Makes a big difference going home after a win believe me!!

I went to the Saints game, kids loved it. That's all that matters to me. My two youngest 8 and 9 wanted me throw them up in the air after each try Dogs scored as i have been doing that since they were babies. To me that was worth the trip.
I am harsh on the team, but thats just me and the high expectations i have for our club.
I hope you and the fam had a great time there. It always feels great to beat the dragons...

Status
Not open for further replies.