NO MATTER WHAT I LOVE MY BULLDOGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even at this LOW TIME I love my Bulldogs.

As much as we dash out negative opinions I am sure it is because you also love the Bulldogs.

This is only a positive Thread. I would love if everyone can post only a postive opinion and in this tough time band together and push our dogs for VICTORY and show them support and lets enjoy what challenges are ahead.
Sadly it doesnt matter what you intentions or your wishes are, there are a faction of supporters on the kennel that will absolutely without question shoot down anything positive that is said about the club. Even if you ask people to stay away if they cant say something positive, it will not not matter, and the majority of the thread will be people stuffing their opinions down your throat.

Sadly i agree with most of them. But i am capable of staying on topic and not destroying a thread with negativity.

So here goes. I will always support the bulldogs. To me, supporting a club also includes supporting them whwn they are struggling too. Things are pretty grim at the moment, but we will bounce back. We always do. In my 25 years of supporting the club there have not been many really bad years, and i guess this can make it harder to take. But i also think any team can beat any team in this comp on their day, even us.
I get the feeling we will see a much more committed team this week, and i expect us to push the dragons all the way, and perhaps even come up with a win.
Our season is not lost. It wont be a great one, but im hopeful we can pull together as a club and salvage something out of it. Even with haslers shitty everything, we still have a solid team, and if they can find a way to pull together and give every game a good crack then this year wont be a total write off.
Players like Montoya, Elliot and Brenko have been some positives to take out of the year so far. Hopefully they can all improve out of sight by the end of the year.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

As much as we dash out negative opinions I am sure it is because you also love the Bulldogs.

This is only a positive Thread. I would love if everyone can post only a postive opinion and in this tough time band together and push our dogs for VICTORY and show them support and lets enjoy what challenges are ahead.
Yep, although we get piss balled again this week there's always going to be a next week.

After being a fan of this mob for 56 years all I can say is that its turned into a

"In good times and in bad
In sickness and in health
Until death do us apart"

situation and nothing is going to stop me being a fan.

Not even: "FUCK YOU DES"

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's not a player in our team with that hard edge, like ogre.
Klem is closest, but would still shit his bed the night before playing o'mealy.
So true if they had half of the aggression if ogre, we would be up at the top! That guy would never put up with the shit our team dishes out!

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So true if they had half of the aggression if ogre, we would be up at the top! That guy would never put up with the shit our team dishes out!
I think the club should be looking at bringing new staff as part of the coaching team to get our team back on track and clear out whoever is under des, whatever they are doing isn't working.

Forwards: Mark O'Meley & Andrew Ryan (toughen up our forward pack)

Backs: Luke Patten (might be able to help hopoate develop his game at fullback)

Halves: Possibly look at Brett Kimmorley or Matty Johns

Goal kicking: Hazem El Masri (greatest goal kicker of all time & highest point scorer. Don't know why he isn't there already)

Strenghth & Conditioning: Clearly the boys are not up to standard, we constantly look tired in games and disappear from the contest. Can't compete for 80 minutes. We definitely need an upgrade in this department.

Nutritionist: Moodi Dennaoui (known as the 'Diet Doctor'. Enough said)

General Assistant/Attack: Michael Ennis (we lack that survival instinct and desire to do whatever it takes to win. Ennis can bring that to our club)

CEO (a bit off topic but why not): I would look at bringing back Todd Greenburg or look into hiring Steve Price (There were rumours back when he decided to retire that he would be a good candidate for the future). Last captain to take us to a premiership. Could bring a sense of direction the club needs. Knows what it takes to win. Only question is his business credentials.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's not a player in our team with that hard edge, like ogre.
Klem is closest, but would still shit his bed the night before playing o'mealy.
I think the game being softer has hurt a player like Klemmer, no shoulder charges or biff ect has neutered him a bit.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Good on you.

However you cannot tell supporters how much they invest emotionally in the club. You might be happy to support them and not care how its run and good for you but there are others like myself that can't stand egomaniacs profiting from the club with their positions and just sit back and enjoy the ride.

There aren't many times in my life I can honestly say I was pissed off with the club. This is one of them. Even through Coffs and Salary cap we never turned on the admin. Very rare but voices have needed to be heard otherwise the winds of change will never blow.

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
at the moment we are not in a good place thats for sure . there are reasons for this one is the way we have recruited players which was always one of our strengths back in bullfrogs day . It must be hard for some of our guys who put in a great effort every week to be let down by others we all know who these players are . I would like to see guys that are going great guns in res/grade get a chance you never know we might have a star down there . as for ogre he was one of our best could watch that hit on Gibbs all day

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck Hasler
FUCK Dib
Fuck all the pricks who defile our jersey
Fuck Mbye
Fuck our gameplan

But i still love the Dogs through and through which is why i am angry at the way we are.
I will be there at the game tommorrow, down from QLD, with the kids hoping for a miracle but expecting the obvious..

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You can still love your club, but hate the way they are playing or how the club is run.

Fans can see what is wrong & vent about it, but the so called experts that are in charge, don't want to admit that there is a problem or they don't think there is a major problem.

Last edited:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It is a good time to ditch your fair weather fans. I to get frustrated with the way we play sometimes but then well there is always next week.
Next week - true
But running out of weeks to do anything re semis

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love the club, jersey, colours, team as a hole forever

But I can hate and detest what some so called experts more like muppets are doing to our club!!!

There is always next week but last time I checked this was the NRL and the only award/prize/goal is to win the comp

Not attain some fcuking participation award

People trying to make it out that us so called "negative" fans don't cheer the team on. That's bullshit but first let the players and the coaching staff etc take pride in the jersey and show the club the respect it deserves.

Last week wasn't even up to reserve grade standard

Reactions: GDR

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I really think we need to have a long look how we recruit players this has slipped a lot maybe it is an idea to get our forma great players to help in this but they need to have something to work with . getting Brett k to help with 6&7 not a bad idea

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You have mods on this website who are happy with a 8-10 win season and will always defend the club no matter what and delete opinions that are against them.

Its a sure sign of insanity

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the bulldogs too.
Which is why I cant stand idly by and watch a pack of imposters desecrate our jersey and shit on the club.
Is it too much to ask that the bulldogs players play like bulldogs ?
I want these bulldogs back;
Or these;
So that's what line speed looks like

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmfao...funniest post ive ever seen...EVER!!

Thanks for the laugh...gold
It was on the 49ers forum, they've going worse than us, and have been a sinking ship for the last couple of years and this gif made sense at the time! With Dib as captain of our ship (so he thinks), I think we're on a sinking ship at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.