Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm liking that Cameron keeps referring to the fact there are games we should have won.. he is confident in himself and the team and isn't aiming just to do better than last year, he knows if we get it right we can play finals footy this season

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
and if you lose the bet you can still have a fun night with @Tassie Devil
I was in at "mow the lawns" ....

Can never be a bad night when that's involved ...

However, being honest I think I should be the winning part of any bet. I'm fucking magic and anyone would be lucky to have a night with me.

Let's do this

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm liking that Cameron keeps referring to the fact there are games we should have won.. he is confident in himself and the team and isn't aiming just to do better than last year, he knows if we get it right we can play finals footy this season
Yep. And the noise coming out of the club that the players are disappointed they didn't win. Really really good signs from the boys.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in at "mow the lawns" ....

Can never be a bad night when that's involved ...

However, being honest I think I should be the winning part of any bet. I'm fucking magic and anyone would be lucky to have a night with me.

Let's do this
Why is it when you post im like ready to place my hands over my ears and go la la la la la... lol

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Souths are still just 4 points behind us. We really need to win this game tomorrow.

Squirtlevstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The fact we nearly beat Melbourne with a player missing after 3 minutes should give us all hope in making the 8 this year.
The boys are coming together real nice and on both edges we have units and speedsters.
Quiet amazing this has been all done of the back of the small pack.

Dogs are paying $61.00. Bookies could get caught with pants down and bent over this year.