NEW Moderator - Welcome MightyBulldogs!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Give a warm welcome to our newest inductee into the Moderators group @MightyBulldogs .

If you don't know he's been working behind the scenes tirelessly on the Twitter page, and has some really good ideas about making this place bigger and better, which will be visible in early 2017 hopefully (hint - fantasy football/supercoach lovers are going to love it!).

So give him a warm welcome and don't give him too much trouble

*passes over the mike*.

A

Alexander the Great

Hi mightybulldog.

Whats your stance on global warming and nasheed ?

The eye

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Give a warm welcome to our newest inductee into the Moderators group @MightyBulldogs .

If you don't know he's been working behind the scenes tirelessly on the Twitter page, and has some really good ideas about making this place bigger and better, which will be visible in early 2017 hopefully (hint - fantasy football/supercoach lovers are going to love it!).

So give him a warm welcome and don't give him too much trouble

*passes over the mike*.
Thanks Mate. Its been really good to be involved and I am looking forward to my new role as a moderator. Hopefully everyone will enjoy the changes to come in 2017.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im not a politician just kidding but um yeah it is an issue that is so prominent due to the way society operates these days.

Nasheed is an interesting character, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions and everyone is welcome to share them. Not saying i agree with him but everyone deserves the chance to share their thoughts.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Great, another brown paper bag I have to hand out...... lol

Well done brother.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard mate.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks Mate. Its been really good to be involved and I am looking forward to my new role as a moderator. Hopefully everyone will enjoy the changes to come in 2017.
No Des in 2017? serious? damn, wrong post, welcome anyway

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pls don't ban me :tearsofjoy: What is happening with SC?? Are we going to have our own special SC podcast because Sangster doesn't know shit???

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi MightyBulldogs,

Never noticed you on the forum before. lol

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi MightyBulldogs,

Never noticed you on the forum before. lol
I'm on the forum randomly and post in certain threads which interest me. Lately I have not been on that often as I was previously looking after the twitter page for the forum.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm on the forum randomly and post in certain threads which interest me. Lately I have not been on that often as I was previously looking after the twitter page for the forum.

i was just kidding bro.

i know who you were.