Napoleon syndrome?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's get real.
It doesn't look right when you're 5"4 and want to f3#k a girl who is one foot taller than you!

I did go out with a Filipina a couple of years ago.
Her head just passed the top of my waist.

Whenever she got angry I would just pick her up like a child until she calmed down!
I used to know this Asian girl who was about 4 feet tall and she dated and married a guy who was a good 6 foot 7. I think he was from the Netherlands or something.. I couldn’t comprehend the logistics and mechanics of how they could be intimate.. they didnt like it when I would ask. he could just about put her in his pocket. She definitely felt safe and secure with him which satisfied one of the golden rules

it just wouldn’t happen the other way round if she was a big preying mantis and he was a dwarf.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to know this Asian girl who was about 4 feet tall and she dated and married a guy who was a good 6 foot 7. I think he was from the Netherlands or something.. I couldn’t comprehend the logistics and mechanics of how they could be intimate.. they didnt like it when I would ask. he could just about put her in his pocket. She definitely felt safe and secure with him which satisfied one of the golden rules

it just wouldn’t happen the other way round if she was a big preying mantis and he was a dwarf.
You're one of the rare ones who gets it!
You know about the laws of nature!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're one of the rare ones who gets it!
You know about the laws of nature!
anyone who doesn’t understand it, just go to a local bar and watch the short guys struggle to cut through… you often see a shorter guy go talk to a girl who is taller than him and she looks around at her friends and snickers to them.. then a big tall guy comes over and rests his beer on the short guys head and starts talking to the girl.. what can the short guy do, he becomes a piece of furniture.. he aborts his mission or goes napoleon

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw @Blue_boost what ended it with the Filipina I dated.
We were out drunk at a bar.
There was a dwarf present.
She got all smitten and kept saying to me “look babe, he’s so cute.”

she kept going on with it.
I was thinking about how pissed she would be if it were the other way around and I was giving positive compliments to another random female?
Eventually I snapped and said “well fine, why don’t you take him home and F him then? It might be the first time in your life you get to F a guy who you’re bigger than?”

I can’t stand women’s double standards.
I had to say something even at the cost of losing a girlfriend!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
anyone who doesn’t understand it, just go to a local bar and watch the short guys struggle to cut through… you often see a shorter guy go talk to a girl who is taller than him and she looks around at her friends and snickers to them.. then a big tall guy comes over and rests his beer on the short guys head and starts talking to the girl.. what can the short guy do, he becomes a piece of furniture.. he aborts his mission or goes napoleon
I’m not short, not tall, 174cm, but if some dude rests his beer on any part of me, he’s gonna fucken wear it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

This is the other part of the rule. Women look for a man to milk them dry... Cash does funny things to people dont it
Don't give money to women.
They waste it on useless shit you don't need or get some piss poor excuse of a builder to rip them off doing renovations!

Never let a woman go and buy a car on her own!
I learned this the hard way.
I should of ignored the convid restrictions!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't give money to women.
They waste it on useless shit you don't need or get some piss poor excuse of a builder to rip them off doing renovations!

Never let a woman go and buy a car on her own!
I learned this the hard way.
I should of ignored the convid restrictions!
, I was in a nightclub in my early years and some girl comes over to talk to me. After a few words, She said she was needing a drink so I give her $50 to get me a drink and get herself one.. she goes to the bar and buys herself and her friends a drink and nothing for me.. she dont even come back… little did she know the bouncers were all my mates so I had her thrown out the back door on her arse. They Launched her out the door. Her Shoes went missing.. She was carrying on, they didn’t even tell her why, just shut the door on her.

this same drinks scam trick I’m sure happens to short guys often and they see it as just one lost $50 closer to a girl who would come back.. (but they never do)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
, I was in a nightclub in my early years and some girl comes over to talk to me. After a few words, She said she was needing a drink so I give her $50 to get me a drink and get herself one.. she goes to the bar and buys herself and her friends a drink and nothing for me.. she dont even come back… little did she know the bouncers were all my mates so I had her thrown out the back door on her arse. They Launched her out the door. Her Shoes went missing.. She was carrying on, they didn’t even tell her why, just shut the door on her.

this same drinks scam trick I’m sure happens to short guys often and they see it as just one lost $50 closer to a girl who would come back.. (but they never do)
I remember you posting this a few years ago.
It’s still funny!
Glad that gold digging slag got some street justice!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw first hand what could happen with small people…

there was a bum outside my
Workplace mouthing off at people as they come in.. asking them for
Money etc.. he wouldnt leave

I walked outside and just stood near him.. I’m a pretty big guy, a bit scary for most… he saw me and started with me, a few insults etc.. I didn’t say a word and just stood in close proximity, smiling and scoffing at him… the bum started doing some calculations that something was going down and there was a high probability he could get an arse whooping… he got up and left to go down the street… but problem solved without a word spoken by me.. just my presence

Imagine if a little guy walked out,, squeaking away… bum would have done calculations that he would kick the little guys arse “ I got this shrimp covered” and this would draw aggression from the bum… not only would he not Move but also lash out with a few haymakers at the small guy.. the small guy would have to go napoleon and fight to the death to try get the bum to move

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I just saw first hand what could happen with small people…

there was a bum outside my
Workplace mouthing off at people as they come in.. asking them for
Money etc.. he wouldnt leave

I walked outside and just stood near him.. I’m a pretty big guy, a bit scary for most… he saw me and started with me, a few insults etc.. I didn’t say a word and just stood in close proximity, smiling and scoffing at him… the bum started doing some calculations that something was going down and there was a high probability he could get an arse whooping… he got up and left to go down the street… but problem solved without a word spoken by me.. just my presence

Imagine if a little guy walked out,, squeaking away… bum would have done calculations that he would kick the little guys arse “ I got this shrimp covered” and this would draw aggression from the bum… not only would he not Move but also lash out with a few haymakers at the small guy.. the small guy would have to go napoleon and fight to the death to try get the bum to move
The only time a little guy will be victorious is if he's a professional Muay Thai fighter.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put yourself in this situation… your a nightclub owner and your regular security team, someone calls in sick… so you call a security company and say I need a guard for the night.. they send over someone who is 5ft tall… Steven Jacob’s. would you be happy or not? Knowing all the drunk bums will fancy their chances…

the place would turn into roadhouse with wild brawls every night

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Put yourself in this situation… your a nightclub owner and your regular security team, someone calls in sick… so you call a security company and say I need a guard for the night.. they send over someone who is 5ft tall… Steven Jacob’s. would you be happy or not? Knowing all the drunk bums will fancy their chances…

the place would turn into roadhouse with wild brawls every night
I know what you mean.
One time we diffused a brawl at Randwick racecourse.
There were 4 of us and 8 of them.

One of the patrons called the security manager a terrorist.
This guy is the nephew of a former Sydney crime figure so of course he got triggered!

But what really helped was having 4 guys of different ethnic origins all 6'5 and above to extinguish the problem!