Movie Discussion

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Give me one night with her and she can have half of everything I have and ruin my reputation. Wouldn't care.
Let's hope you give her more than half..if not..those little blue pills will help!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he's doing a good enough job himself..
We can't hate on him just coz he's done well. Atleast he don't need to be a slut to get fame like most female actresses. I dided 2 offensive things in my rant. 1. Accused most female celebs of having no talent and only getting famous for their tits and ass showage, and 2, referred to female actresses as actresses. They prefer to be called actors as to not oppress female actresses to male actors lol. Hence the new gender neutral Emmy awards where Emma Watson won the award lol.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We can't hate on him just coz he's done well. Atleast he don't need to be a slut to get fame like most female actresses. I dided 2 offensive things in my rant. 1. Accused most female celebs of having no talent and only getting famous for their tits and ass showage, and 2, referred to female actresses as actresses. They prefer to be called actors as to not oppress female actresses to male actors lol. Hence the new gender neutral Emmy awards where Emma Watson won the award lol.
I got no problem for him doing well..bravo to his success..just think he has got a bit precious..that's all..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where do you rate it among the other 3 Wolverine films?
Compared to the other Wolverine movies, this is basically Star Wars: A New Hope while the other Wolverine movies are Star Wars: Episode 1

Or to put it another way. This is Jessica Alba. The other movies are Casey Donovan.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok... that last comparison made a bit more sense lol. Jessica Alba is a milf to end all milfs lol.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Where do you rate it among the other 3 Wolverine films?
Number 1 by a landslide..it shows, with a great story and great acting..you can make a character driven comic book movie.. The big explosions and world ending scenarios have their place..and heck I enjoy them too..but it's not always needed.. Excellent movie..I'm definitely going to watch it again..that is..when I recover from my first viewing..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Number 1 by a landslide..it shows, with a great story and great acting..you can make a character driven comic book movie.. The big explosions and world ending scenarios have their place..and heck I enjoy them too..but it's not always needed.. Excellent movie..I'm definitely going to watch it again..that is..when I recover from my first viewing..
Well I'll admit I'm not a superhero movie nut, but I guess this one sounds pretty good. I might give it a go.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can you guess which part of the movie made me cringe? Hahaha

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you guess which part of the movie made me cringe? Hahaha
I don't wanna give a spoiler away..so I'll say it without much detail.. Was it when a particular religious symbol was turned sideways?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't wanna give a spoiler away..so I'll say it without much detail.. Was it when a particular religious symbol was turned sideways?
I forgot about that yeah that did annoy me tbh. I'll tell you though. It's the fact that they originally put it as a cross right but then turned it into an x. Why not have it as an x from the start? Because it was a cheap shot.
Anyways the major cringe was a certain small character giving a beat down to a certain quadruple sized mutant hahaha.
But my hat goes of to Jackman he's a fkn great actor. If you've played the last of us you would think he was Joel throughout the movie.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I forgot about that yeah that did annoy me tbh. I'll tell you though. It's the fact that they originally put it as a cross right but then turned it into an x. Why not have it as an x from the start? Because it was a cheap shot.
Anyways the major cringe was a certain small character giving a beat down to a certain quadruple sized mutant hahaha.
But my hat goes of to Jackman he's a fkn great actor. If you've played the last of us you would think he was Joel throughout the movie.
Yes I've played The Last of Us..awesome game..fits perfectly with the film.. Jackman was great..so was the kid.. I was alright with her take down was because she was just an unstoppable force..
I don't think it was a cheap shot..just fitted in with the symbol of the X..I thought it was an excellent touch..promotes the idea that God created all..even those who are a bit different.. don't be so PC.. lol!

I don't really want to analyse it much more..because it might spoil it for a person who hasn't seen it..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes I've played The Last of Us..awesome game..fits perfectly with the film.. Jackman was great..so was the kid.. I was alright with her take down was because she was just an unstoppable force..
I don't think it was a cheap shot..just fitted in with the symbol of the X..I thought it was an excellent touch..promotes the idea that God created all..even those who are a bit different.. don't be so PC.. lol!

I don't really want to analyse it much more..because it might spoil it for a person who hasn't seen it..
Hahaha was cheap shot dam it!!!!! And Jesus wasn't a mutant which is also what they may have implied haha.

If they make a last of us movie which they most definitely should, Jackman needs to be Joel. The opening of the game got me so bad when his daughter got shot, did not see that shit coming.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was annoyed that they made the X look like a Cross.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha was cheap shot dam it!!!!! And Jesus wasn't a mutant which is also what they may have implied haha.

If they make a last of us movie which they most definitely should, Jackman needs to be Joel. The opening of the game got me so bad when his daughter got shot, did not see that shit coming.
You must have loved X-men apocalypse where they basically said that all religion was based on mutants.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You must have loved X-men apocalypse where they basically said that all religion was based on mutants.
I know. But can you see how politics and religion agendas have infiltrated movies? You can't enjoy a movie anymore without some form of a pc agenda being in there it's fkn annoying. I'm not calling for boycotts coz that would mean I'm against freedom of speech and make me a hypocrite since I'm all about freedom of speech. However it's just so one fkn sided with the politics on movies these days. I wanna see a movie where Christianity is doing the insulting rather than Christianity being th insulted or demonised.
Anywaysssss x men apocalypse had some chances to make it more emotional like when quicksilver wants to tell magneto that he's his son, I think they should have done that and showed some crazy fkn emotional power from magneto rather than giving the ending to a ginger bitch :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know. But can you see how politics and religion agendas have infiltrated movies? You can't enjoy a movie anymore without some form of a pc agenda being in there it's fkn annoying. I'm not calling for boycotts coz that would mean I'm against freedom of speech and make me a hypocrite since I'm all about freedom of speech. However it's just so one fkn sided with the politics on movies these days. I wanna see a movie where Christianity is doing the insulting rather than Christianity being th insulted or demonised.
Anywaysssss x men apocalypse had some chances to make it more emotional like when quicksilver wants to tell magneto that he's his son, I think they should have done that and showed some crazy fkn emotional power from magneto rather than giving the ending to a ginger bitch :grinning:
Or like how they always make the aliens out to be the bad guy, or how the CIA are always some evil organisation.

There was so many things with Apocalypse. Could have done it so much better.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Or like how they always make the aliens out to be the bad guy, or how the CIA are always some evil organisation.

There was so many things with Apocalypse. Could have done it so much better.
Bahaha they're government organisations completely different. But aliens are evil.

I sometimes think I should be a director