Official Mick Potter NSW Cup Coach 2024

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations mike, but I’ll wait till someone blames Gus for this signing and how shit it is.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good stuff. Perhaps our reggies team won't capitulate like they did this year

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully Mick can get the boys playing a brand of free flowing footy that heavily involves Papali'i, next year's gotta be a breakout year for the kid to push his claim for first grade.
No pressure Mick but I believe we've got a pretty strong squad next year so anything but a premiership in cup is a fail imo, the way the boys finished last year was a disgrace so he needs to get them focused and believing that every position in first grade is up for grabs if your work hard enough.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is his level.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Mick will excel at this level.
A step up from Mounties where he was coaching before we asked him to SOS as our last interim.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Mick will excel at this level.
A step up from Mounties where he was coaching before we asked him to SOS as our last interim.
Hope so. Mick epitomises the Bulldog spirit and seems a good and experienced influence on our Cup guys.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he should be nrl coach
I'd have been ok with him getting another year to prove his worth. He improved the team when he stepped in. I won't write Ciraldo off yet. But I really think he needs to at least get our defence to the consistency of two sheets of wet paper, preferably better.

But I wish Potter well. I wouldn't be surprised if he's considered for future NRL roles if he does well. And I think he's going to have increasingly talented youngsters to work with.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Big signing.
Even when he was in charge of the tigers, he did pretty well but was dealing with a lot of player and political unrest at the time.
I do recall tigers fans expressing feelings he was a little hard done by. And it obviously affected him.
But he is a decent coach.
Not on the Bellamy/Stuart/Bennett/Flanagan class but still competent

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Posted this ages ago when heard he agreed to do ot. The best clubman.