Message To All Dogs Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 4162
79 Mongoose with original mongoose tuffs, not mine but i had one the same, it was stolen from outside Claymore shopping centre while i was buying a chiko rolls n crab sticks.
View attachment 4163
Showing the young punks how its done, when i rock up you hear lots of the young grommets and skaters say to themselves, 'Radical' 'this guys sick man' 'its Tony Hawk on a BMX bro!' 'Freak!' 'check that big dog out brah'..

Anybody here over 40 who still shreds a BMX?
Mid 30's and i still do occasionally. Nothing like i used to though when i was younger. The body can't handle it now when i stack it.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Semi was a bludger, all the Kava effected him in the long run.

I mean he wasnt bad, one of our better wingers over the last few years but he has a long way to go to reach the heights of Ian Herron and Danny Crnkovich to be honest.

Weve carried Semi for way to long, no more room for passengers at parra.

AU REVOIR SEMI YOU PRETENDER!, Have a few frogs legs for me old chap.
Yeh all that may be true. I dont know him that well. But he scores most of eels tries also. With the right mix eels might be as good as last year, but just saying it will be hard to replace him, harder to be better off, hes the best runner of the ball in the game. I understand though a lot of eels fans will be butt hurt he went, as i would be

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The self destructors will self destruct, as usual, whats next?

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeh all that may be true. I dont know him that well. But he scores most of eels tries also. With the right mix eels might be as good as last year, but just saying it will be hard to replace him, harder to be better off, hes the best runner of the ball in the game. I understand though a lot of eels fans will be butt hurt he went, as i would be
12132941_1065813373452736_1322004774_n.jpg

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holy fruck! Everyone has Alzheimer's, its a phenomenon, everyone has woken up with no memory!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So.. is Parra the only club in the history of the game to have employed someone who got done for stealing from Dural Woolies...? LOL

Dumb **** took self serve literally.

Not sure Parra fans can gloat at the moment.

On one hand is only a matter of time before Moses reverts to playing shit. It's also only a matter of time before Norman plays up again leaving the NRL no choice but to terminate his contract, and for Parra to call Kris Keating out of retirement.

:D

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That photo was just after i single handedly took on a group of 20+ bulldogs supporters who made the fatal mistake of claiming the eels cheated last year.
Not a hair out of place, there were a lot of tears that day and calls for mummy, none of them were from me.
Most of them were probably really drunk and didn't realize you were a ladyboy until after or during your seducing them. Good on you for enjoying life the way you like to live it. Not my thing but I voted yes. I hope you find a Hubby one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.