Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Me, i think Radradra is a huge loss for Eels and they certainly wont be better without him. I think 2017 was eels window and its closed now.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm Back habibi's!, ive missed you all.

1. Parramatta will win the comp next year, we are as close to certs as you can get.

2. Semi is a bum, hes been holding us back for years, we'll be better off without him.

3. Parramatta will win the 2018 world club challenge.

4. Clinton Gutherson will win the Dally M and be called up for his country.

5. Brad Arthur will win 2018 coach of the year

6. Parramatta are about to have another threepeat like 81-83, this time it will be 18-20

7. Parramatta river will become the new Point Piper of the west when our new stadium is finished.

8. Nathan Brown will be selected for NSW and also win the Clive Churchill medal

9. Parramatta are the pride of the west

10. We were totally robbed this year in the first storm final and would have put 30 points on the storm in the GF and won easily.

Cheers and go the eels.

View attachment 4113
Must be some good stuff you have been ingesting since the season ended......

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For the eels to attract more sponsors and refugees they need to back the yes vote one hundred percent. Grand finals are only secondary.

-Raelene castle

Just saw this on Sydney morning herald.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been hearing similar to this every year since 86. We're all still waiting. Eels supporters still believe lolz

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You do know he is just taking the piss right? It's just the **** is good at it lol

lol, o i know him pretty well.

we have had a LOT of private conversations. lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome back but how will you score points without semi

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol use won't do shit without semi. Just like hayne

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score

For those wanting to know what Serpent looks like

That photo was just after i single handedly took on a group of 20+ bulldogs supporters who made the fatal mistake of claiming the eels cheated last year.
Not a hair out of place, there were a lot of tears that day and calls for mummy, none of them were from me.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Me, i think Radradra is a huge loss for Eels and they certainly wont be better without him. I think 2017 was eels window and its closed now.
Semi was a bludger, all the Kava effected him in the long run.

I mean he wasnt bad, one of our better wingers over the last few years but he has a long way to go to reach the heights of Ian Herron and Danny Crnkovich to be honest.

Weve carried Semi for way to long, no more room for passengers at parra.

AU REVOIR SEMI YOU PRETENDER!, Have a few frogs legs for me old chap.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Oh look bitchell overs fan boy is back. He did well for you in the finals just like I said! His tigers attitude will fit right in for you guys. Least we got 1 of the 2 tigers that were worth getting and always puts in. Chooks the other.

Should get back to the shrink and tell them you suffer from servers delusion and fantasy.
Hes my smokie for the Clive Churchill medal next year, if youre smart youll put a lazy 50 on him to win it before the season starts.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For the eels to attract more sponsors and refugees they need to back the yes vote one hundred percent. Grand finals are only secondary.

-Raelene castle

Just saw this on Sydney morning herald.

We had Rolex throwing themselves at us to be our Major sponsor but Bernie Gurr told them to get fekked as the only watch company we'll be dealing with is Philippe Patek.

Ive heard his exact words were 'come back when your names Philipe Petek you bums!'

Thats how we do business out blue and gold way, we dont stuff around with pretenders these days.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hahaha outstanding! I can't even bring myself to roast your shonky footy team after that effort!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
who is this person? dont even know

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
who is this person? dont even know

Im from coast to coast like butter on toast.. No stranger to danger sir!.

I once did a 53m front wheelie on my Mongoose in Parra westfields carpark, late night shopping thursday so it was packed, with a very warped front tuff that was so warped the wheel was scraping the front fork, if anybody has done better please PM me with the proof, until then youre bullshitters.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1979mongoose_black_yellow_02_blowup.jpg
79 Mongoose with original mongoose tuffs, not mine but i had one the same, it was stolen from outside Claymore shopping centre while i was buying a chiko rolls n crab sticks.
ridingBMX.jpg
Showing the young punks how its done, when i rock up you hear lots of the young grommets and skaters say to themselves, 'Radical' 'this guys sick man' 'its Tony Hawk on a BMX bro!' 'Freak!' 'check that big dog out brah'..

Anybody here over 40 who still shreds a BMX?

Status
Not open for further replies.