Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm Back habibi's!, ive missed you all.

1. Parramatta will win the comp next year, we are as close to certs as you can get.

2. Semi is a bum, hes been holding us back for years, we'll be better off without him.

3. Parramatta will win the 2018 world club challenge.

4. Clinton Gutherson will win the Dally M and be called up for his country.

5. Brad Arthur will win 2018 coach of the year

6. Parramatta are about to have another threepeat like 81-83, this time it will be 18-20

7. Parramatta river will become the new Point Piper of the west when our new stadium is finished.

8. Nathan Brown will be selected for NSW and also win the Clive Churchill medal

9. Parramatta are the pride of the west

10. We were totally robbed this year in the first storm final and would have put 30 points on the storm in the GF and won easily.

Cheers and go the eels.

View attachment 4113
Last but not least.......

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Oh look bitchell overs fan boy is back. He did well for you in the finals just like I said! His tigers attitude will fit right in for you guys. Least we got 1 of the 2 tigers that were worth getting and always puts in. Chooks the other.

Should get back to the shrink and tell them you suffer from servers delusion and fantasy.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

1. Parramatta will win the comp next year, we are as close to certs as you can get.

2. Semi is a bum, hes been holding us back for years, we'll be better off without him.

6. Parramatta are about to have another threepeat like 81-83, this time it will be 18-20

7. Parramatta river will become the new Point Piper of the west when our new stadium is finished.

10. We were totally robbed this year in the first storm final and would have put 30 points on the storm in the GF and won easily.

Cheers and go the eels.

View attachment 4113

It is a shame ur somehwat identical thread from last off season is deleted and we couldn't have just bumped that one

raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is this in bulldogs discussion? Shouldn't it be In the rumour thread?

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cheers and go the eels.

View attachment 4113

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Leave @Serpent alone. Drop Bear (God rest his soul) was grooming him to take his place as part of the furniture here lol

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Leave @Serpent alone. Drop Bear (God rest his soul) was grooming him to take his place as part of the furniture here lol
Nah, I'll still welcome him. But he's a parra fan so gotta give him shit.

It's the kennels first rule...... I think? Is it?....... well it bloody should be.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

o please, comparing pete with this lunatic is like comparing comfy leather recliner lounge with an unflushed toilet bowl.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.