Message To All Dogs Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm Back habibi's!, ive missed you all.

1. Parramatta will win the comp next year, we are as close to certs as you can get.

2. Semi is a bum, hes been holding us back for years, we'll be better off without him.

3. Parramatta will win the 2018 world club challenge.

4. Clinton Gutherson will win the Dally M and be called up for his country.

5. Brad Arthur will win 2018 coach of the year

6. Parramatta are about to have another threepeat like 81-83, this time it will be 18-20

7. Parramatta river will become the new Point Piper of the west when our new stadium is finished.

8. Nathan Brown will be selected for NSW and also win the Clive Churchill medal

9. Parramatta are the pride of the west

10. We were totally robbed this year in the first storm final and would have put 30 points on the storm in the GF and won easily.

Cheers and go the eels.

bulldogs.png

Last edited:

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He went and got on the drugs hard he's still tripping big time parra ain't winning shit anytime soon.
Yep. Parra go well every 5-6yrs then fall to shit. Is normal.
But its pretty common for there supporters to carry on like fuckwitts coz lets face it, who the fuck would want to get stuck supporting a heap of shit club like that.
Remember this.... 31yrs is the new record for not winning a premiership.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
But its pretty common for there supporters to carry on like fuckwitts coz lets face it, who the fuck would want to get stuck supporting a heap of shit club like that.
Dogs will be bottom 4 next year, dont worry about that, lock it in Eddie im afraid to say.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whats doing bro? good to see you round, whats those dopes Boxer and Zee up too lol?
Lol @dopes.. Boxers been silenced I think and zee held his breath till Des left and now he's back somewhere

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How do you keep supporting parra? I would've given up the fight long ago

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm Back habibi's!, ive missed you all.

1. Parramatta will win the comp next year, we are as close to certs as you can get.

2. Semi is a bum, hes been holding us back for years, we'll be better off without him.

3. Parramatta will win the 2018 world club challenge.

4. Clinton Gutherson will win the Dally M and be called up for his country.

5. Brad Arthur will win 2018 coach of the year

6. Parramatta are about to have another threepeat like 81-83, this time it will be 18-20

7. Parramatta river will become the new Point Piper of the west when our new stadium is finished.

8. Nathan Brown will be selected for NSW and also win the Clive Churchill medal

9. Parramatta are the pride of the west

10. We were totally robbed this year in the first storm final and would have put 30 points on the storm in the GF and won easily.

Cheers and go the eels.

View attachment 4113
From a factual point of view I have to agree on point 2. If Semi is a bum and was holding you back, we all know that bums hold shit back. So you've really admitted here that without Semi to hold you back you will be shit next year. Thanks for clearing that up. The rest of your post was a bit deluded and I didn't know you were dating Realene Castle. When did she get that pink wig she's wearing in the photo from your date night?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only thing is the NRL are following the AFL in engineering teams who haven't won in years to premierships to entice supporters, see Souths, Dragons & Sharks for recent examples, so maybe the Eels will get there as well! But only through corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.