Mason and Reni talking Bulldogs culture and Des sacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I CBF listening to this at work. Anyone wanna summarise?

Reactions: GDR

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Always interesting to hear ex players talk, thanks for sharing.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a great show, i have been watching for a while.

They don't hold back, it's refreshing to hear

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty much said everything I wanted to hear. Including that last bit about being sick of structured football.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
willie mason dead set reads the kennel

I bet he even has an account over here

come on willie, show your self, i used to have a man crash on you before you pissed off to roosters.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Super interesting and entertaining to hear both their thoughts on the Dogs, worth the listen. Agree in particularly with Willie's comment that Klem's a O'Meley 2.0 - that's a compliment of the highest order

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My favourite part...

Reni: I want to see a forward pack that is just angry, that dogs of war mentally. You just go out there to kill.

Iain: I don’t know if buying Aaron Woods is gong to help that?

Reni: He needs to be taught the bulldogs culture and that’s what it was. I didn’t know how to do that when I came from souths. But it will be breed into him if they have the right staff in place.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
willie mason dead set reads the kennel

I bet he even has an account over here

come on willie, show your self, i used to have a man crash on you before you pissed off to roosters.
Chances are high that out of the hundreds of players past n present, that some would be curious enough to read about what people are saying

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Chances are high that out of the hundreds of players past n present, that some would be curious enough to read about what people are saying

he did mention in this video that he reads face book , twitter and other social media fan pages.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I prefer to hear about our culture from Champions like Lamb Mortimer Hetherington PollaMounter etc..

I respect these 2 for helping us win in 2004, but especially Mason taking the dirty Rooster Politi$ cash will forever tarnish him in my eyes

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favourite part...

Reni: I want to see a forward pack that is just angry, that dogs of war mentally. You just go out there to kill.

Iain: I don’t know if buying Aaron Woods is gong to help that?

Reni: He needs to be taught the bulldogs culture and that’s what it was. I didn’t know how to do that when I came from souths. But it will be breed into him if they have the right staff in place.
Ahaha what'd he say he called him? Sponge cake.

The late 90s and early 2000s was when I was getting into rugby league, and that is why the dogs are the team for me. It's the brutal smash em up style. For me the dogs of war era was represented by that team.

I've heard from fletch and hindy, on the tv that they feared coming up against the pack.

Over time we've lost that but now it's time to bring it all back.

I wasn't impressed by pay but now I am keen. Pay or dymock will really bring us back I feel.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I prefer to hear about our culture from Champions like Lamb Mortimer Hetherington PollaMounter etc..

I respect these 2 for helping us win in 2004, but especially Mason taking the dirty Rooster Politi$ cash will forever tarnish him in my eyes
alot of players left for more money asotasi mason omeley Anasta price can pretty much name the whole team apart from maybe 5 players

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
alot of players left for more money asotasi mason omeley Anasta price can pretty much name the whole team apart from maybe 5 players
Those others left when they were off contract.. while Mason was under contract at the time and deliberately got sacked to team up with Politis at the Rorter$..

It was a very disloyal & dirty act at the time and like SBWs walkout later in 2008 left a bitter taste towards these 2 players that could have left a legacy & become true champions of our club

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Those others left when they were off contract.. while Mason was under contract at the time and deliberately got sacked to team up with Politis at the Rorter$..

It was a very disloyal & dirty act at the time and like SBWs walkout later in 2008 left a bitter taste towards these 2 players that could have left a legacy & become true champions of our club
Exactly how I remember it and to top it all off it was Mason that said in many interviews after the 2004 GF that him and the team wanted to stay together to create a "Dynasty" and then he up and left for Uncle Nicks BPBs

FMD how time flies.

I was so livid that me and few others on here created flyers to give it to Mason for what he did to the club.

Time heals all wounds and I have forgiven him and try to just focus on the time he served in the blue and white.

SBW can get fkd though.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did mason mention that dogging the dogs is not doggy culture?
Fkn scumbag tore the bulldogs apart

Status
Not open for further replies.