Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What about if the other **** thinks just because I work in air con all day and he works as a brickie then I'm not really working!
well i can relate to the daily stresses of a tradie and the physical side of it.but to say your not really working is a bit full on.consideting what you do its a different kind of stress and we wouldn't last 5 minutes in your shoes

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
well i can relate to the daily stresses of a tradie and the physical side of it.but to say your not really working is a bit full on.consideting what you do its a different kind of stress and we wouldn't last 5 minutes in your shoes
Can you fit in wolfys shoe lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly ! Thank you

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My friend recently went on a date with a 35 year old who admitted to him she's still a virgin!
I think by that age there's no point waiting for marriage anymore?
Specially if you wish to have kids.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My friend recently went on a date with a 35 year old who admitted to him she's still a virgin!
I think by that age there's no point waiting for marriage anymore?
Specially if you wish to have kids.
I don't think Virginity is a valued trait anymore , guys don't really expect to marry a virgin these days do they?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think Virginity is a valued trait anymore , guys don't really expect to marry a virgin these days do they?
Not unless you want to be with a woman who has no clue about sex?
I told my friend to invite himself back to her place and start searching through her drawers and under her pillows so he could break the ice and then her virginity!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not unless you want to be with a woman who has no clue about sex?
I told my friend to invite himself back to her place and start searching through her drawers and under her pillows so he could break the ice and then her virginity!
No clue about sex? I think she'd have some clue lol.
I mean really what is there to know?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
By no clue I mean no experience.
Wouldn't virgins expect the partner to do all the work?
Ok this is no reflection of me but apart from lying down without clothes on is there anything else a woman needs to do ?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok this is no reflection of me but apart from lying down without clothes on is there anything else a woman needs to do ?
It does help if you've got a few tricks up your sleeve or at least one special talent to go with that?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
well bloody oath there is.they need to be involved and give it a red hot go.it comes back to that 50% effort

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's nothing she needs to do, but if both partners are working to please the other it's far more enjoyable and exciting.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What about if the other **** thinks just because I work in air con all day and he works as a brickie then I'm not really working!
That's not sexist, they say that even to guys who work in an air conned office

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's not sexist, they say that even to guys who work in an air conned office
No its not sexist it's just ignorant. I'd like to see him do what I do all night and then come home clean his dishes , make lunches, peel and chop fruit and salads , take the kids to school , sleep 4 hours , pick up kids , go shopping , cook , serve , clean up and go back to work, efight on the kennel and be politically correct on face book .. Its not fkn easy especially that facebook thing

Status
Not open for further replies.