Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lebos are everywhere in South America Hahahaha Brazil is flooded with them. The richest man in the world currently was born in Leb migrated to mehico and took over :grinning: lol.

By the way you're wife is correct in saying something evil is making you wanna quit. It's that devil **** face. He preys on the vulnerable and when we're feeling week. He tried tempting Jesus in the desert when he was dehydrated and starving.

Look at this as your cross bro us Christians will always be called to carry the cross just like Jesus, so you gotta be strong habib. Stay strong nothing will ever defeat the cross/Christ
A heap of Assyrians in Brazil too the smart ***** lol

Strong post bro, i may think about quitting sometimes but never will. I can't let that evil **** win.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My first marriage ended after 13 years at age 36 and for a while there I was content to bumble along with two young kids aged 4 and 18 months at the time ( now aged 27 &23). Met my second ( and last) husband at a friend's birthday, me 40 and he 24. Yeah.... cougar dogluva! Been married now for nearly 16 years still in love and happy and content. Life is what you make of it so no use dwelling on the past and what might have been. Things happen for a reason and where we are now is a result of decisions made together and at the right time, for the right reasons.

He is a good man taking not only me but my two boys under his wing and we now have two girls of our own. We share common interests ( the Bulldogs being one of them ) and enjoy each other's company. He cares what happens to me and the kids and works hard to provide us with a good standard of life. Yes we occasionally argue but don't let whatever it is bothering us rule our lives. Talk it out, listen to what each other has to say; don't mull over whatever has caused the disagreement and above all be best friends.
You're either a legit cougar, orrrrrr one of those desperate ones past their prime kicked out of the pride and have to settle for one of those fat nerdy guys?

Either way well done :grinning: hope you stay happy lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A heap of Assyrians in Brazil too the smart ***** lol

Strong post bro, i may think about quitting sometimes but never will. I can't let that evil **** win.
When Jesus takes over and speaks for me it's always strong :grinning:
Hope it gives you a good reason to keep fighting.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im 22 and have no intention of getting married, though i have yet to come across someone id be happy to stick around with till i die i guess lol. I actually have one mate getting married this year, so i asked him why and he said "mum made me do it" hahaha.
I used to think the same, then i met my wife, trust me when i say you will meet her when you stop looking, go have fun, your time will come

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When Jesus takes over and speaks for me it's always strong :grinning:
Hope it gives you a good reason to keep fighting.
Yeah I may not be a lot of things, but I'm definitely a fighter.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I mean this in the nicest possible way....

Fuck off. No one wants your mail order brides.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not going to read all that but is he trying to sell brides????
Yep. Basically just advertising mail order bride websites with a long winded speech about crap

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wow ... first spammer for a while after I screwed the last lot by changing the URL they typed to "I AM A SPAMMER" :D

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry I should have specified, assuming main factors (kids/housing) doesn't change during that time.

To give an idea, during the above period my wife and I have only ever had 2 arguements/disagreements.
What's your secret Mr I?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
***Update***

after a few teething problems my friend is pretty happy .

I have been searching for the secret to a happy marriage for years now and I think Ive found it

'Kindness'

I'm gonna try it and let you know how it goes

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
***Update***

I have been searching for the secret to a happy marriage for years now and I think Ive found it

'Kindness'

The secret is don't spend 24/7 up each others arses. not saying ignore each other but live your lives ffs

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My friend married a guy about a month ago after knowing him for only a short time , shes mid 20's beautiful inside and out, really intelligent as well but she revealed to me that her heart doesn't skip a beat when she sees him .. She asked me if that's normal I told her that phase only lasts a few months and that its more important that they get along and have the same values which they do ( both are very religious Muslims ) ..

I am hesitant to get involved .

Is love/lust overrated in a marriage?
You need to ask her if her heart did skip a beat when she first started seeing him. Of course that passion dies out very quickly, but if it was there that's a way for her to determine if it's real.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
***Update***

'Kindness'

nah the secret is 50% effort . and if the other **** aint putting their 50% just get a hobby and ignore the other ****.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
nah the secret is 50% effort . and if the other **** aint putting their 50% just get a hobby and ignore the other ****.
What about if the other **** thinks just because I work in air con all day and he works as a brickie then I'm not really working!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
***Update***

'Kindness'

There 3 things you need
1. Yes is kindness
2. Is patients
3. You must be humble

Status
Not open for further replies.