Marcelo Montoya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thought Marcelo deserves the wing spot for round 1 against storm 2nd or 3rd touch and scores a try shows promise only thing kerrod holland did well was kick goals besides that defence was average and his attack wasn't great. Any thoughts ?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Holland wasn't great in attack? Are you serious? Lol ok. He was probably one of our best today
Not even close. Dropped balls and missed tackles

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not even close. Dropped balls and missed tackles
You're kidding right?? He was a huge part of the attack and probably was close to second in the tackle count. Graham was the king of tackles though.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hmmm, I though Holland was good. Maybe he looked abit iffy under the high ball, but over all looked good.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Holland wasn't great in attack? Are you serious? Lol ok. He was probably one of our best today
I agree, I thought holland was one of our best
It amazes me how we all watch the same game but see it different

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Won't be making any judgements till the season progress but based on the comments on here we did well but as usual clocked off early and played at times. We need to stop these habits to get somewhere.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Won't be making any judgements till the season progress but based on the comments on here we did well but as usual clocked off early and played at times. We need to stop these habits to get somewhere.
Our reserve grade side came on at half time..

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When your playing for no points and only injuries
Who gives a shit

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holland looked good when he went into centre but he wasn't tested defensively and when he switched to wing he looked a massive liability under the bomb. He can't be on the wing.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland had one of his better games, and slotting goals from the sideline was a bonus. IF he can maintain that form, he deserves a FG spot.

Thought Lee and MM played well also. Reckon MM will miss out R1 on seniority.

Was it Abbey that threw a pass over the sideline to give up possession, then a couple of minutes later fumbled the kick to allow Storm to score?

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea
Holland had one of his better games, and slotting goals from the sideline was a bonus. IF he can maintain that form, he deserves a FG spot.

Thought Lee and MM played well also. Reckon MM will miss out R1 on seniority.

Was it Abbey that threw a pass over the sideline to give up possession, then a couple of minutes later fumbled the kick to allow Storm to score?

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland was good apart from under the high ball. Looks like he's picked up a yard of speed. He and Lee look like a decent combination. We looked alright on both sides at times but we just dont have the spine to get slick ball out there. Lichaa was Ok but still way too slow out of dummy half.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Holland can kick close to 80% id have him in FG..

Reactions: DT

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I agree Holland had a good game, definitely more impact than jmoz. but would need to do that regularly to deserve a FG spot. I do expect him to improve over last year though, need to remember he has only started training full time recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.