Lichaa signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I always thought he had potential, but i was beginning to wonder i must say. Finally we saw what could be when the shackles were removed. Under a coach that has already coached him, and seen the real lichaa, im confident that we wont regret keeping him on the books. Im pretty sure we would have regretted letting him go though!!

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm happy and finally we can now actually okay a season with a proper coach who will fight for us to play our best game every round. Plus no more issues with cap, coach, players. So expect us to have a top 8 finish for 2018. No excuses.

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My perference if we had a choice was the $300K we were paying Lichaa to go towards getting Cronk for 2 years. Play him halfback and Foran at 6. Get rid of both Mybe and Lichaa and get RTS and Cronk!

spine can only dream!

1. RTS
6. Foran
7. Cronk
9. Brown or Woolford
14. Cleeland (bench)

or if we could get Cronk no RTS No Lichaa

1. Borris or Hoppa with Montoya groom there slowly like RTS with Minichello at Roosters a few years ago
6. Foran
7. Cronk
9. Mybe
14. Brown or Cleeland (Bench)

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rumour is Souths pull out but Cronk wants to play on next year. Probably Easts 2 year deal to play at 7. Pearce to 9 and funny rumour is that Friend may go to Titans? This does not make sense as they have the current Blues Hooker in Peats unless he leaves?

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If only we could get rid of Beastwood unless he gets better in the off season trains his but off and gets match fit. The main reason they kept him as 2 years he was consistent was to groom all the young kiwis that would make Belmore home! Choice Bro!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news for our club,he will do us proud.
Will put his heart and soul into it.
Big party at the uncles Auburn house tonight.
Plenty of hubbly bubbly.
The Bulldogs are going in the right direction and will once again reign.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rumour is Souths pull out but Cronk wants to play on next year. Probably Easts 2 year deal to play at 7. Pearce to 9 and funny rumour is that Friend may go to Titans? This does not make sense as they have the current Blues Hooker in Peats unless he leaves?
This will split the playing group if Friend or Pearce have to leave even if it is for Cronk. These guys are close to the senior playing group. Could be detrimental to their season for sure!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is the first I hear of this.....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol cant believe all the papers trying to justify how the roosters can afford him whilst they all crucified our cap position for months.
Imagine signing Cronk and Teddy in one offseason...

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He obviously has a point to prove and I hope he does it next year. He's improved his defence, has a good running game and hopefully improves the passing.

Good on him for sticking around if he did have offers elsewhere, it would have been tempting to walk away and start fresh at another club.

Status
Not open for further replies.