Kieran Foran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dude, even if you don't factor in his recent off field issues, he has been plagued by chronic injuries and is coming to us a few years too late. I don't think it's unreasonable of many of us to be concerned and to be questioning this signing or Des;' recruitment strategy. No way in Hell Foran can fix our problems unless Des wakes up to himself. I doubt any player could, let alone one who is past their best. I wouldn't go as far as to say he's a dud, but I'd go as far as to say he's not an astute signing and he's definitely a stop gap measure at best.
Just check his stat to that of Mbye and the two SOO halves. For a player who is past his best they sure stack up well considering the others have played more games.

The only problem with this signing is if he breaks down (which is all a guess) and if he has a breakdown another guess. Other than that he is still a top half.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd take Maloney over Foran too just for kicking. But again for a guy supposedly past his best stats say otherwise.

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hopefully get's a shitload of rehab in the offseason and does whatever it takes to mend it
Foran has had a heap of rehab every offseason for the past 10 years and every week during the season

You cannot fix what is permantly busted. They can only manage his body and try and keep him together for as many games as possible each year

Based on our efforts with Eastwood and Kasiano I don't hold out much hope our training and rehab gurus can help him too much

If he feels there is too much pressure on him being the saviour of the dogs wait for him to bail like he did at parra

Status
Not open for further replies.