Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome game tonight.

Just to give you guys who don't know a heads up. I own a few consoles but rarely use them (XB360 was turned on 5 times in 5 years, and last played in 2013), PS4 is 18 months old and turned on once to setup about 17 months ago, XB1 only just started to use. I've never played FPS shooters before on console (aside from on PC where I'm not too bad), so I'm having trouble adjusting to how to use a controller, and fire, and aim, and not get killed LOL.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Good games boys
I'm on most nights

Also
Southy -= tiara
Mr I = Mitch
Junk = north qld
?? = Jacob
Chris = Chris
King Roose = my mate another dogs supporter

Who else was on

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good games boys
I'm on most nights

Also
Southy -= tiara
Mr I = Mitch
Junk = north qld
?? = Jacob
Chris = Chris

Who else was on
Had a ball playing last night guys, was great. Thanks again.
Will be keen to make it more often.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good games boys
I'm on most nights

Also
Southy -= tiara
Mr I = Mitch
Junk = north qld
?? = Jacob
Chris = Chris

Who else was on
junkyard = garett
Hacky McAxe = JacobShade .

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
i need to get my fucking eye in and stop getting killed. im just like tolman take it up the guts on the 4th get nowhere and achieve nothing.
i need to take it slow and look around and play a bit smarter .
i got another mate dogs supporter who plays as well.cant you have for example 6 people in a listing party and 2 sqauds of 3 ?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I liked our guerrilla tactics on Arden Forest. Flanking around and capturing the outer points then jumping back and forth. Turned the tide. Almost won us the game.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You can lock the squad I'm not sure how to do it
Yep can be done mate, I was doing it last night when randons were filling up our squad when the other guys couldnt get in.
Right joystick click on the Squad name, then there are options that come up. Pretty sure thats how it worked.
Dont ask me how to send orders on this one though, was trying it last night and didnt seem to work. Was getting mowed down trying to work it out hahaha.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
i think once we get a bit more coordinated as a team.and start to get a bit more organized on the objectives we could have a decent crack at it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep can be done mate, I was doing it last night when randons were filling up our squad when the other guys couldnt get in.
Right joystick click on the Squad name, then there are options that come up. Pretty sure thats how it worked.
Dont ask me how to send orders on this one though, was trying it last night and didnt seem to work. Was getting mowed down trying to work it out hahaha.
Hold down RB brings up an order menu. Then you need to be looking at a point and select something or other. I usually accidentally give orders.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
i mean just direct the team around we need a voice a leader lol. im quite happy to be told what to do im a fucking team player

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Squads are locked at 5 because previous feedback from players wanted it. You lock squads on main squad screen.

We will have to split in future, but that opens up even more strategies.

E.g 1 medic, 1 support, 2 assault, 1 scout per squad.

For me it's about learning the controller and how to aim, though some high teamed players seem to lock on very fast.

Also there's a lot of clipping in the game (graphics going through other graphics).

I need to figure out how to tag opponents from a distance, using binoculars.

One thing that annoys me is you'll nail a bloke to where he should be dead only to have him kill you.

Definitely cheating going on, as you can't kill a bloke through a mountain.

Also last night in desert, a plane was dropping like 20-30 grenades at a time..
The fuck? Tell me that's not cheating!!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep, we'll get there guys, first time we've all met/talked let alone played a game together. We got this :grinning:

We get a few more guys on and fill 2 squads that would be ideal.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hold down RB brings up an order menu. Then you need to be looking at a point and select something or other. I usually accidentally give orders.
Yeah I was doing that for some reason the orders werent coming out. Well didnt seem so on my end. Happy to mix it up a bit.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
thing that burns me you unload on a **** and hw is 93% fucked and the **** still manages to drop you with 1 shot.
if we get numbers to have 2 sqauds running we could attack the objectives from different angles get up the and defend regroup resupply , rehealth . set up snipers and heavy artillery covering the next objective and tackle that.
we could be a well oiled precision killing unit that hasn't been seen since the days of the ss i tells ya .

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Spot on Southy.
Thats the reason I play Hardcore in other games. a couple bullets will do the trick.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Also last night in desert, a plane was dropping like 20-30 grenades at a time..
The fuck? Tell me that's not cheating!!
haha thats the bomber plane its awesome especially when there are few guys getting a flag

E.g 1 medic, 1 support, 2 assault, 1 scout per squad.
this is what we need to do, we will get there

i'll see if i can get another 2 guys to play 2 squads running around we should pick upa few flags