Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm about 0 on all characters. Assault is at 50%, Support at 35%, Medic and Sniper around 0%. Man it takes a long time to level up
yeah had a quick go at assault i raged quit due to shitty gun

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oi has anyone checked there ping to the EA servers? I do a standard speed test and i'm no higher than 25 ms yet when i check against the EA servers im fucking 420 ms. No majot isse with bf1 but fifa is a mess. I tried doing that port forwarding thing on the router but i dunno if it actually worked as i got no real idea. I also can't check on the mac as i could only port on my PS4 ip. Do i make sense or na? @Mr Invisible

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
SMLE Carbine with 2x zoom and the beam scope and the Bodeo 1889 revolver with 2 flammable trip wires and spotting flair is a great setup for snipers who like to get amongst the action.

Bodeo is a beastslayer, but is a niche pistol which takes some getting used to. BE SLOW, DELIBERATE and PRECISE, the same way you should be sniping.
In close quarters it will destroy full health bars in 2 shots.

Try not to die without having setup your trip wires and make good use of spotting flares while capturing or defending objectives.

Loads of settings that you can play around with, the ones that helped me the most..

On ps4 I changed my R1R2 L1L2 buttons around so aim is L1 fire is R1 (via button assignments in xmb)

In game I chose the controller settings which swaps crouch/prone to R3 and melee to O (no more panic air swings during firefights)

Started with sensitivity at 50 and now I am close to 60.

Turn motion blur off.

Turn soldier zoom sensitivity down. between 80-90 is good.

The new deadzone setting is a wonder for controllers and it always felt too high.
Turned mine down to 16, default is 22.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't like it, very slow moving pace vs BF4

If anyone plays BF4 join Ozy no.1 lockers hardcore server, I'm ranked 1st out of 30,000 just saying lol

PC

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

If anyone plays BF4 join Ozy no.1 lockers hardcore server, I'm ranked 1st out of 30,000 just saying lol

PC
slow moving ? i tried domination i thought it was to fast pace lol.
nah im not going to play you i will be dead before i hit the ground lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

PC
You are the recruit we need !!

So far the 3 of us:

Southy tries his arse off.
Jacob puts in a solid consistent effort.
I provide a welcome distraction running in the open field and getting shot!

Currently ranked 4.. with 3 kills ( 2 x accidentally ran them over hooning in armoured jeep, 1 x rambo'd probably some poor kid also starting out).

:D

Oh and Southy's already crudely violated my character LOL

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You are the recruit we need !!

So far the 3 of us:

Southy tries his arse off.
Jacob puts in a solid consistent effort.
I provide a welcome distraction running in the open field and getting shot!

Currently ranked 4.. with 3 kills ( 2 x accidentally ran them over hooning in armoured jeep, 1 x rambo'd probably some poor kid also starting out).

:D

Oh and Southy's already crudely violated my character LOL
i spawned up his blurter

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

PC
I'll play some battlefield 4 on PC with you at some stage. I should warn you, I am pretty good. In fact everyone that I play with says "You're shit". I'm pretty sure they actually mean "You're THE shit" but you know how kids are these days. Leaving out words and stuff.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll play some battlefield 4 on PC with you at some stage. I should warn you, I am pretty good. In fact everyone that I play with says "You're shit". I'm pretty sure they actually mean "You're THE shit" but you know how kids are these days. Leaving out words and stuff.
Lol sure, just add me AMEXoo

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
chrisefresh1 <~ fifa and BF1 here - add me im on most nights with a mate of mine

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Awesome idea. Send friend request if on XBOX ONE. JUNKYARD DOGZ17 Just started playing again, internet been broke.
Was better at BF4 than I am at 1 though hahaha.