SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
These challenges are driving me mad lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@south of heaven hahah what about grzzt last night the racist immigrant ha ha ha ha
Man i love that **** lol.i haven't spoken to many Chinese in my day but when i have language barrier is a massive problem.
The little ***** English is fucking pretty good and his racism is top notch.and his swearing fucckkking hewll lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The best thing about doing all these ridiculous challenges is finding out that you kill it with certain weapons you wouldn't of previously tried.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The best thing about doing all these ridiculous challenges is finding out that you kill it with certain weapons you wouldn't of previously tried.
Ill have to try it ive mainly only used or 3 or 4 weapons theres got to be more guns for me that i enjoy

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ill have to try it ive mainly only used or 3 or 4 weapons theres got to be more guns for me that i enjoy
I'm using the MG15 low weight and i'm absolutely shredding *****.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm using the MG15 low weight and i'm absolutely shredding *****.
Im pretty average on killing ***** , i think ive maybe cracked 30 kills in a round 1or twice something i need to improve on and dying less a lot less my death counts are fucked

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Back in Sydney now, but so far out of match practice (that I have a legitimate reason for being shit now).

Not sure I'll be on much though as we have about a month before we need to be into a new place (and who knows what internet we will have in another rental).

Might end up on GayDSL or NoBloodyNetwork.

Hopefully can still get cable.

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Back in Sydney now, but so far out of match practice (that I have a legitimate reason for being shit now).

Not sure I'll be on much though as we have about a month before we need to be into a new place (and who knows what internet we will have in another rental).

Might end up on GayDSL or NoBloodyNetwork.

Hopefully can still get cable.
First world problems i am currently getting after moving. 5mps is my highlight of the day. NBN (FTTB) next month but from what i hear i shouldn't get my hopes up.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
First world problems i am currently getting after moving. 5mps is my highlight of the day. NBN (FTTB) next month but from what i hear i shouldn't get my hopes up.
Yeah it is eh :grinning:

We found this stunning place.. brand new, decent yard, etc etc.. Called up Telstra to qualify address..
ADSL only... AND it's 2.5kms from the exchange.. which means about 10Mbit MAX ADSL till mid to late 2018. :(

So we are now looking further out at places which are all FTTH/FTTP :D