Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When things are good on it , its as fun as shit .the whole spawning into instant death fucking a shit load of times fucking burns you. When you finally do spawn safe. Your already full spastic worry about dying straight up you end up running for cover and dying in the process .
Yeah then I kept spawning into hot spots hoping I could jag a few only to get hammered again.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Trying to fit in a shoot before I head away on holidays, but seriously running out of time...

MAYBE tomorrow night, or Sunday night

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The special edition Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Edition) went up for Pre-order today on the Microsoft website for $650. They sold out in the first few hours.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't justify that much on a console
Not so much the console its the upgrade of the tv also . unless you gots the 4k hdr you nots getting the full benefits. At the end of the day battfield 1 graphics are fucking slick as it is.im not buying a new console and tv for 1 fucking game i play.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not so much the console its the upgrade of the tv also . unless you gots the 4k hdr you nots getting the full benefits. At the end of the day battfield 1 graphics are fucking slick as it is.im not buying a new console and tv for 1 fucking game i play.
Yeah it would be wasted on my shitty tv

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They released the list of games that will support 4k and shit with the new console. Battlefield isn't one of those games so pointless upgrading for Battlefield anyway.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They released the list of games that will support 4k and shit with the new console. Battlefield isn't one of those games so pointless upgrading for Battlefield anyway.
Well there's no real point for me getting it. I will one day but no rush

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When do we get the new weapons?