Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had a few rounds Sunday morning, but then had to go out. Will hopefully get more time this week. Kids sports stops soon so that'll help hahaha

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Looks like EA servers are down for BF1 And FIFA. That'll explain the shite service yesterday. I was ready to break something.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I might have a chance this coming Sat to jump on before I head off on holidays. Wifey is working Bledisloe Cup so will probably be home late.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The new support gun is fucking sick. The CTE has worked pretty well for me so far.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
new maps good?
The maps visually look great, but they're pretty open. Bullets are flying from everywhere lol. Might not feel as crazy on better servers but i do think the 64 players on the map is too much.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Picked up a GTX 1080 for my computer and jumped on BF1. Man it looks good. Still looks great on Xbone though. But 4k with everything maxed out. Man it looks good.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Picked up a GTX 1080 for my computer and jumped on BF1. Man it looks good. Still looks great on Xbone though. But 4k with everything maxed out. Man it looks good.
Theres footage on ze you tube with a dude playing bf1 on pc with a super 4k gaming rig with no hud it is fucking jaw dropping

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The maps visually look great, but they're pretty open. Bullets are flying from everywhere lol. Might not feel as crazy on better servers but i do think the 64 players on the map is too much.
New maps ?????

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting slaughtered by Roosey's team when EA comes in with the old mercy kill

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking rage quit last night fucking gave me the shits. Lesson learnt if not feeling it dont try to play on

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I shouldn't have hung around for the next game. Got slaughtered. Spawn, die, repeat.
When things are good on it , its as fun as shit .the whole spawning into instant death fucking a shit load of times fucking burns you. When you finally do spawn safe. Your already full spastic worry about dying straight up you end up running for cover and dying in the process .

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
When things are good on it , its as fun as shit .the whole spawning into instant death fucking a shit load of times fucking burns you. When you finally do spawn safe. Your already full spastic worry about dying straight up you end up running for cover and dying in the process .
that server was fked last night i couldnt get a good run going