Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My latest fitness regime is fridge presses. Six sets of twelve reps per day hoping something decent to eat has mysteriously found its way into my fridge.

I bought a kayak recently though and have taken it out a couple of times. I need to find more time to get out there and paddle to realistically call. That a fitness regime though.

Congratulations on hitting a point where you can start getting yourself fit again Tank. Treat it as a marathon though, not a sprint. If the info.is right about muscle memory, you'll be able to rebuild your old muscle more easily than the first time round. Don't bust yourself in the first week and further delay your ability to be at the gym.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Spent 2 hours at the gym today. 1hr cross trainer, 1hr chest work. Fucking love the pain, makes me feel normal again.
Love it..beats you being a pain in the arse for your wife..ha ha :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Spent 2 hours at the gym today. 1hr cross trainer, 1hr chest work. Fucking love the pain, makes me feel normal again.
Shit man, you've come such a long way in a short amount of time, although I'm sure it doesn't feel like that to you :weary:

Great to hear/read about the constant improvement mate, I know we don't chat directly too often but I'm always eager to hear of your progress.

You're one tough hombre and a great example of what can be achieved when you make sure that glass is "half full" compared to the alternative!

Looking forward to hearing more updates.

BF

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Shit man, you've come such a long way in a short amount of time, although I'm sure it doesn't feel like that to you :weary:

Great to hear/read about the constant improvement mate, I know we don't chat directly too often but I'm always eager to hear of your progress.

You're one tough hombre and a great example of what can be achieved when you make sure that glass is "half full" compared to the alternative!

Looking forward to hearing more updates.

BF
Man not to sound like a hectic ****, but I love to inspire people and also getting inspired by people. That's why I love Mr 95% like my brother. I want to be as tough as he is. He is my inspiration.

PS the transplant team want me to work with them when I'm 100% to help people pre and post transplant.

Only bad thing is they want before and after photos. I look like a deflated marshmallow man with all my excess skin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.