Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even though I didn't operate on the 3 babies that got the good parts of my heart, but that was my proudest moment in my life when the doctors told me that.

It's just funny that the thing that was killing me slowly saved 3 kids. I guess everything does happen for a reason.

But all praise should go to my donor and his family.
I hope you don't mind, but I have told people about your situation to let them know that people don't have to be young and fit to make a difference. No names, no pack-drills mind you.

You most certainly have made a difference to three young lives and I know of a certain 'bear' that would be oh so proud of you. He always had faith that things would turn out for the best and even though you have a way to go I believe that you will be okay.Hard to believe that it will soon be the first anniversary of him leaving us.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope you don't mind, but I have told people about your situation to let them know that people don't have to be young and fit to make a difference. No names, no pack-drills mind you.

You most certainly have made a difference to three young lives and I know of a certain 'bear' that would be oh so proud of you. He always had faith that things would turn out for the best and even though you have a way to go I believe that you will be okay.Hard to believe that it will soon be the first anniversary of him leaving us.
I honestly miss him :(

Our last emails were trying to organise me going up to visit him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
WTF? No more homosexual fantasies? What the hell kinda transplant did you have...Oh hang on..my bad..No HOMICIDAL tendencies..phew.. The world is ok again..
Bahahahaa woke up the missus from her nap laughing lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Given todays events with the daily telegraph article, one has only need to read threads such as these to truly understand what bulldogs fans are about and put a bit of perspective into things/life
That is such a lovely sentiment, truth be told it has pretty much made my day. :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Given todays events with the daily telegraph article, one has only need to read threads such as these to truly understand what bulldogs fans are about and put a bit of perspective into things/life
Very well said brother. You're an asset to this place. Good to chat and have a laugh with.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@TANK 2.0 How did the biopsy go champ?
Believe it or not I missed their call coz I fell asleep lol

I called them back and they said the Prof will call me tomorrow. Usually that means it's either zero rejection or just a slight rejection.

But I'm in pain because they missed the artery the first attempt. First time ever they miss lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Believe it or not I missed their call coz I fell asleep lol

I called them back and they said the Prof will call me tomorrow. Usually that means it's either zero rejection or just a slight rejection.

But I'm in pain because they missed the artery the first attempt. First time ever they miss lol
Oh shit..lucky I've never had that done to me..my pea heart would be hard to find!!! Ha ha ha :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh shit..lucky I've never had that done to me..my pea heart would be hard to find!!! Ha ha ha :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
What made it worse the first attempt was made where there was no local anesthetic so I felt them shank me in the neck lol not a nice feeling lol

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What made it worse the first attempt was made where there was no local anesthetic so I felt them shank me in the neck lol not a nice feeling lol
What the fuck so you were awake the whole time? Fuck that I'd pass out LOL

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What the fuck so you were awake the whole time? Fuck that I'd pass out LOL
Well I'm always awake for biopsies, they just give you a local anesthetic. Today they missed lol

I'm lucky I have a high pain threshold.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure if I could stay awake for many things. I stayed awake when the carried out surgery on my hand. Basically went into the hospital, they stuck in a local, about an hour of surgery, walked out of the hospital. The hospital charged me $500 excess for my "stay" and the surgeon charged me $1500. If it didn't take so friggin' long then I'd become a surgeon.

When Dad had a heart attack he convinced them to give him a local then he sat there watching the open heart surgery. I have a pretty strong constitution but I'm pretty sure that would freak me the hell out.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pain on the other hand. That's never fun. Had a root canal therapy where they screwed up the anaesthetic. Nothing quite like a dentist hammering a file into a raw nerve while you can feel the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.