Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Whenever Jarryd Hayne plays fullback he always goes to his right side. When Jarryd Hayne killed it for Australia at the last World Cup it was at right centre. Laurie Daley with his logic keeps putting Hayne at left centre :/

Some players can play both but some need to play on their dominant side.

2 tries and an assist tonight on the right edge.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing to get excited about, the titans were playing the equal worst defensive team in the comp. It's a far cry from playing against qld and no matter what side he plays on, ya not going to stop him been a show pony ball hog.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nothing to get excited about, the titans were playing the equal worst defensive team in the comp. It's a far cry from playing against qld and no matter what side he plays on, ya not going to stop him been a show pony ball hog.
Has nothing to do with the Tigers. He won us the 2014 series by playing fullback and scoring on the ridge edge. He had 1 bad half. Stop this crap that he's a bad player.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with the Tigers. He won us the 2014 series by playing fullback and scoring on the ridge edge. He had 1 bad half. Stop this crap that he's a bad player.
Stop living in the past, wow he carved up the worst defensive team in the comp. He hasn't even come close to been the same great player he was when he left for the NFL.

*edit: Trent won us the SOO series in 2014 ;)

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Stop living in the past, wow he carved up the worst defensive team in the comp. He hasn't even come close to been the same great player he was when he left for the NFL.

*edit: Trent won us the SOO series in 2014 ;)

I'll explain it so even you can understand :-)

Some people play better on the right edge. Some people play better on the left edge. Some people can play the same on both edges. Jarryd Hayne plays way way better on the right edge. Don't pick people on their weak edge and blame them when they don't play up to their potential.

Yeah because 1 try covers what happened the whole 160 minutes of both games :/

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll explain it so even you can understand :grinning:

Some people play better on the right edge. Some people play better on the left edge. Some people can play the same on both edges. Jarryd Hayne plays way way better on the right edge. Don't pick people on their weak edge and blame them when they don't play up to their potential.

Yeah because 1 try covers what happened the whole 160 minutes of both games :/
Ok i'll explain it so even someone like yourself can understand, it doesn't matter what side you play him on, he is a ball hog, that will never change. When he is playing fullback he doesn't play just on the right edge, he roams around, that is what fullbacks do. I don't care what he did 3 years ago, that is a long time ago. That is clearly a little too hard for you to comprehend.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He has been the best Origin player for NSW since Joey retired. He literally had 1 bad half of Origin in his whole career. Stop being a hater.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree Hayne is a better right sided player! Problem is Dugan is only a right sided player. Unless you put Dugan right wing and get rid of Ferguson. Then find a new left side centre nothing will be changed.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I agree Hayne is a better right sided player! Problem is Dugan is only a right sided player. Unless you put Dugan right wing and get rid of Ferguson. Then find a new left side centre nothing will be changed.
I'd put Hayne right centre and Tom Trbojevic right wing. Get rid of Dugan and Ferguson

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought hayne actually had a great game in defence in origin 2. Those two errors were just brainsnaps, i don't think he needs to be dropped or moved because of them

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did anyone see Hayne's performance against the Dragons playing fullback? He destroyed them on the right edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.