jamie soward photo shop

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
[video=youtube;lwWiqUQ9oB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwWiqUQ9oB0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, this bloke is one of the most hated in the game. Acts like a wanker. Remember him running around the field the other year pretending to fire a gun for some "rifle play" shit. Then he started the six shooter, probably because he loves shooting blanks.

No finer example has ever been shown to explain the comment "punching above ones weight"
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Jamie+Soward+Emma+Murphy+2009+Dally+Awards+QFC9q_YUI4ol.jpg

Sowie is so far out of his league with that chick!

Cocksucking 101 - with Jamie Soward
Font is Cocksure (it's all penis shapes)

Paint me like one of your girls!!

Photoshoot after the diving show.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No finer example has ever been shown to explain the comment "punching above ones weight"
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Jamie+Soward+Emma+Murphy+2009+Dally+Awards+QFC9q_YUI4ol.jpg

Sowie is so far out of his league with that chick!
At least we can take comfort in the fact that she's obviously a gold-digger, who'll stomp on him once he's out of the game. She's probably already getting sword from someone else. Can't see milkman being able to keep her happy without his money stack.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope for soward's mental state of health , he never trolls this site LOL .... that last lot of pics gave me the evil giggles

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fkn lol. There is no worse sight on this planet than that goofy head smiling doing that six shooter thing!
Especially love the 'shot gun'. Keep hoping he would trip and shoot himself in the foot. What a Richard!

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have seen his mrs without a team working on her for hours, really isn't anything special.

Ran into him at a john legend concert down in the hunter valley about 2 years ago, I was absolutely blind and asked him when he got back from the esl retirement village and if uncle gussy was looking after him well, he couldn't have reacted like more of a bitch, it was ****ing hilareous.

He is an adult version of the socially inept retarded kid at school who through some anomoly in his own flawed perception thinks people like him.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have seen his mrs without a team working on her for hours, really isn't anything special.

Ran into him at a john legend concert down in the hunter valley about 2 years ago, I was absolutely blind and asked him when he got back from the esl retirement village and if uncle gussy was looking after him well, he couldn't have reacted like more of a bitch, it was ****ing hilareous.

He is an adult version of the socially inept retarded kid at school who through some anomoly in his own flawed perception thinks people like him.
Bahahaha top stuff

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol this thread all started from that match dogs v dragons ahhhh all those lols and still going strong