James Graham out for a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched it too. Graham mentions the "belief system" quite a lot. His eyes always glaze over when he talks about believing in what they're doing and that it's just execution that loses us games. He speaks like a robot that has been programmed by a higher power.

My friends and fellow Bulldogs supporters we officially have a cult on our hands led by one Desmond Hasler.
Maybe, maybe not. I don't think so. He sounded pretty convincing to me. He also doesn't seem the type to talk bullshit. So when he says if you don't believe in what's your doing "what's the point", I believe him.

He is as deluded as the coach I'm afraid.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lets be serious guys hes hardly going to bag des on tv

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Lets be serious guys hes hardly going to bag des on tv
That's true and just like in a cult you don't bag the leader until they're out, dead or kill someone else and then you're free to say what you like.

Fk the #DesCult.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cult members always speak glowingly about their leader. They're too afraid to say otherwise and can't think for themselves after six years of brainwashing.

Des missed his calling wasting his time as a football coach. He could have been a better cult leader than Brian Jones. Only instead of a massacre on an island somewhere, Des is massacring our football club and players careers.

I feel like drinking the poisoned cordial just so the torture and torment will finally be over. Perhaps it's the only way to escape Hasler? Or will he haunt us in the afterlife too?

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Cult members always speak glowingly about their leader. They're too afraid to say otherwise and can't think for themselves after six years of brainwashing.

Des missed his calling wasting his time as a football coach. He could have been a better cult leader than Brian Jones. Only instead of a massacre on an island somewhere, Des is massacring our football club and players careers.

I feel like drinking the poisoned cordial just so the torture and torment will finally be over. Perhaps it's the only way to escape Hasler? Or will he haunt us in the afterlife too?
Yes you see it too! Great minds and all that.

Get on board people #DesCult!

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ask the Lurker
@agrothedragon1: Is it true #graham neck injury is career ending..

The Lurker: I have heard there are doubts about his long term future, poor bloke.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Ask the Lurker
@agrothedragon1:
Is it true #graham neck injury is career ending..

The Lurker: I have heard there are doubts about his long term future, poor bloke.
The lurker has no clue!

Status
Not open for further replies.